1. Calvin Klein shoot

Hailey
    Im Hailey Baldwin and if you didn't know my dad is Stephen Baldwin. He's a director, actor etc. He got me a job to model for a Calvin Klein photoshoot which I'm going to right now.

    I'm modeling with Justin Bieber aka my dads most favorite person in the world.

   "Hi im Hailey Baldwin I'm here for the photoshoot."

"Oh yes go to the dressing room and they will help you with hair and makeup."

I nod my head and go. I sit down and introduce myself to them as they start my hair and makeup.

"Who's the model?"

"Hailey Baldwin. Stephen's daughter you haven't met her?"

"No, but im looking forward to it."

"I overheard Justin and I guess he's looking forward to it" I think to myself and smile.

"Put on these jeans. Is this your size?" The stylist asks.

"Yes. Um where is my shirt?" I ask.

"Haha. Hailey didn't your dad tell you this was a topless photoshoot?"

What in the hell did my dad SIGN ME UP FOR.

"Oh. Yeah right haha. I say laughing nervously

What am I supposed to do? I have no choice. What if I embarrass myself in front of Justin? I don't think he's the type to care though. I know he really is a sweet guy.

"So what am I supposed to wear until the photoshoot?" I ask

"I'm going to give you a robe and just give it to me once it starts." she answers.

She hands me a robe and I put it on. When I get home I'm calling my dad and asking him why he did this to me. This could be the best or the worst moment of my life.

"Hey I'm Justin." he says.

"H-hi I am Hailey."

"Nice to meet you Hailey. I'm lucky to have you for my photoshoot. Most models are rude. He says looking and me head to toe while biting his lip.

"Haha yea. This is my first time modeling so sorry if I mess up."

"You won't. Just listen to the photographer and you'll be fine."

He so sweet. Who ever he ends up with will be the most luckiest girl ever.

"Okay let's start." the photographer says.

"Hailey, give me your robe." the stylist said.

Ok I can do this. I unwrap the tie and take it off handing it to her. I walk towards Justin and he stays looking at my speechlessly.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I say worried.

"N-no." he said.

I guess I say to myself. Standing next to Justin we wait for the director and photographer to give us directions.

"Ok Hailey why don't you lay down and justin gets on top."

This is the weirdest thing I've done in my life but hey, many girls would kill to be in my position.

He looks at me just hitting his lip.