Austen x Casper

Sitting in on the bench, watching the birds fly across the sky Casper thought to himself, "I wish I had the feeling of freedom." Casper grew a disappointed face. He could feel his heart melt as he saw many couples walk by. "I wish I had the feeling of.... love." Tears poured down his eyes, but he did not make a sound. Later that afternoon, after walking around the park Casper decided to walk home. On his way home he felt the need to call and let his parents know that he would be home shortly. As he went into his pocket to reach his phone he felt nothing inside. "Oh, no wheres my phone!" Casper quickly turned around and started to run around in panic. "Oh no oh no oh no!" He was in pure shock. Casper quickly ran back to the park to look around and see if he may have dropped it back there. Suddenly a giant thump had bumped Casper's head. Casper fell and as he looked down he saw the shoes of a man. "HEY BUDDY WATCH WHERE YOU-" He looks up.

    He comes to meet eyes with a man with piercing green eyes and longish brown hair. "Ooh sorry, my apologies ha ha I'm pretty clumsy." He had said in embarrassment. "Who is this beautiful man?" Casper's heart starts to burst and throb just by looking at the man in front of him. "O-o-oh my mistake sorry I didn't mean to- " His face was painted with red. "Hey no need to be embarrassed, I would probably be angry too if a stranger bumped into me as well ha ha, no harm done." The man reaches down to help Casper back to his feet. "Anyways, I'm Austen funny way to meet you." "I-i-i-i-i'm Casper." "Nice to meet you, Casper." "Oh, any who, did you might perhaps have lost a phone?" "Because I was just on my way home to find a phone in the middle of the road." "Oh yes, thank you so much," Casper replied bashfully. "No problem," Austen said with a smile. After that they both walked home together, talking about the world and their point of views on it. Before they knew they had reached their homes. "Well, this is it." Austen had said. "Oh..." Casper grew a disappointed face. "Um If you want you can come in and have a glass of wine with me?" Austen replied with a giant grin on his face. Casper blushed. "S-s-s-sure!"

    He said with excitement. Austen lead Casper into his home and towards the living room. Casper looked around his home with amazement. There was so many pieces of furniture and decorations, the fanciest things he ever was seen. "Wow, you got a beautiful home," Casper exclaimed. "Oh, its nothing," Austen replied with a red painted face. "Um... Casper?" "Yes?" "I know we just met and all but..." Sweat started to drip down Austen's face while Casper was scared of what was about to come out of his mouth. "You're the most wonderful person I have ever met," "Even though we just met this has been the most amazing and exciting day just speaking to you." Casper's face grew red as his heart started to pound. "You are special to me," "I don't know what it is but.... You make me feel like a boy again." "I don't know how to say this but... I think I might love you..."

    Casper stood in shock as he gazed into Austen's eyes. "N-n-no that's just the wine talking. I-i-i should just go." Casper got up to head for the door before he could turn the door knob Austen forcefully grabs him by the wrist. "NO PLEASE DON'T!" "IF YOU LEAVE ILL FEEL LIKE ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Austen shouted. Tears poured out of his eyes as he fell to his knees. "Please..." Casper couldn't believe his eyes. "Does he love me this much?" He thought to himself. Casper bent down to his knees and gave Austen a kiss on the forehead. "I love you..." Austen's eyes grew wide as suddenly he stood up and grabbed Casper's wrist and pinned him against the wall so he couldn't move. Austen's lips met with Casper's. Casper could hardly breathe. Austen slid his tongue into his mouth as both their tongues met. He picked up Casper and brought him into the bed room. He threw him onto the bed.

    Austen slowly started to take off his shirt and pants. "Let's get to the point shall we?" He grinned with a perverted look on his face. Casper quickly took off his shirt and pants. Austen ran over to him, flipped him over to his back side. "Are you ready?" Austen said. Casper nodded in agreement. Austen spreads Casper's ass cheeks apart as Casper squeaks with a tiny moan. Austen grabs his tiny dick and slowly rubs the tip on his butthole then starts to slowly slide inside. Casper shrieks as Austen begins to slide in and out. "Don't worry it'll get better and you'll start to enjoy it more." Austen didn't realize this was Casper's first time. After an hour of Austen thrusting, Casper begins to feel pleasure. He starts to increase loudly as he moans. "Oh shit, I think I'm gonna-" Austen groans as he fills Casper's insides. "Oh, no Aust-." Casper came as soon as Austen did. "Ahh!!" Casper moans loudly. They both lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling taking a breather. As soon as they calmed down Casper leans over on his side to face Austen. "Hey, next time can you call me daddy?" He asks with a perverted face.

T h e  E n d ?