Ex boyfriend party

I was daydreaming in the last class, of the day before my best friend Ciara hit me in the arm, and saying "Rose" to get me out of my daydream. To say me no to tell me that "Can we going to me ex coming of Alpha party".
Yes I dated the Alpha son when were 15 years old big mistake and he was my first everything I mean everything we broke up three months ago no wait I broke up with him that time ago when I find out that he cheated on me with the biggest slut in the pack. "Ciara do we have to go I really want to stay at home wearing pj's and watch NCIS all night long". "Yes we have to go to show respect to the new Alpha and u are the Beta daughter so yeah u are going bitch". "Fine I go for u slut not for that dickhead"
Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that there is a supernatural world and yes werewolf and vampires and etc to existed but we keep it a secret from the human will you guys really.
My pack names is The lunar moon pack. My father is the bate of the pack and Alpha Dean so when they find out about me and Blake they hope that we are mates, but I hope that the moon goddess will not put us as mates, We fine our mate when we are 16 years old and shifted at the same time. So I live in the pack house so that I can go and party with Ciara she has long light brown hair, with hazel eyes, tin and tan body and me dark brown hair with ocean blue eyes, with curvey body and pale skin.
We go to Ciara room to get ready she shove me into the bathroom and told me to have a shower, to shave everywhere after the shower I put a towel over my body and walked out of the bathroom into her room and shoved a bra and panties in my face I had to put them on then she gave me this lovely wine colour dress that showed off everything that I have which it looked so beautiful on me and black heels then she put on makeup that looked nature, she wear a beautiful grew dress with the same coloured heels.
We both walk downstairs together to the party that started an hour ago when we arrived at the party I see my brother Sean the bate now to the new Alpha talk to him before Blake seen me and walked over to me Blake said " how many times do I have to say sorry to u so u can forgive me. I will hope to find my mate tonight and I hope it is u." Rose said " how many time do I have to tell u that I don't care about u or what u do anymore and we will never be mates just friends". Blake said " that is not what u showed me last night do u remember what me did or did u forgot already baby girl " Rose said " I was horny last night I need someone to help me not to be horny anymore and that was u and I regret it now", then Ciara and I walk away to our friends Ciara said " where is the alcohol she needs it" and pointed at me I said "yeah I need vodka and Coke cola" we walk to the kitchen and see the drinks at first I got beer after that was a lot of shots of vodka then I was drinking vodka and Coke cola. There are about five different packs here just for Blake the birthday boy whooo yep I think I drank too much but who cares I am having fun. We all go to the dance floor and started to dancing with a hot guy from another pack until I smelled the most amazing smell in the world from across the room it smelled like vanilla and marshmallows on a sunny day I looked around the to find the person until I meet the most amazing eyes in the inter world they are black coloured eyes and they had lust in them. He started to walk over to me and so did I walk over to him we meet in the middle of the dance floor we both said "mine" at the same time he said "what is your name sweetheart" I giggled because nobody ever called me sweetheart then I said "Rose and you" he said Roman but people called me Rome or Ron ". He asked can I have a this dance with u my love ", I said yeah I would like that Rome " we dance until Blake said us and said "can I have a dance" Rome growl at him and said "she is mine don't touch her or I will kill u Blake" Blake said "calm down dude I was just asking my ex to a dance at my party she is in my pack after all" Rome looked at me with anger his eyes turned more black before he asked if that was true that I use to date my Alpha, I said yeah with sad and pain in my eyes I don't know why I had pain in my eyes. He turned to Blake to ask him one question that I didn't expect Rome to ask "did u sleep with her" he asked with pain in his voice and I hoped that Blake will say no knowing him he had to wrong it for me and said "yeah we did".
Right then I ran up to my room to cry, until I heard a knock on the door, I walked over to sniff the air and it was my brother Sean before he could say anything I open the door and let he in. Sean why are u here why not with your bestie who just wrong me and my mate I said with so much anger that I punch the wall and broke my hand, wrist then Sean come over to me and said "how long seen u sifted into your wolf" I said "seen I changed into her for the first time then you, dad and mom told me not to because I am the white wolf and bad that I was burn with powers remember idiot". "Whatever you have to the hospital to get it checked out you might have to put it in a cased for six weeks maybe, we walked downstairs and throw the party to my brothers car which I love like I am in love with the car before we got to the door of the house we heard a growl and now who it was from we turn to see my mate with a question face and I said that "he is my brother Sean and that we need to go somewhere "and then he growled again before saying "without me I am your mate". "Where are you too going: I put my hand at the back of me neck before saying "to the hospital" and I giggled a little Rome said "why" I look at Sean so he can say that I broke my hand, wrist punching a wall and that is what he said that.

Hey this is my first book that I am writing, I hope u will like my book I want u to leave a comment to say that u like or dislike the book I don't mind.