[Chapter One]

Y/N's POV

"Y/N c'mon. It was just a prank! I said I'm sorry!" Lauren giggled as I sat on the couch with whipped cream smothered all over my face. I didn't bother to wash my face just to show what she did. I wasn't going to budge, trying to forgive her easily, though on the inside I was laughing. "Pleaseee?" She then sat in front of me. Lauren then got on her knees and did her puppy dog eyes. I was giving her the silent treatment. 

I thought she would give up by now. "Hey Y/N?" I looked up and saw trying to make funny faces, although they were adorable. I couldn't help but to crack a smile. "Yay! You're not mad!" She cheered. My smile soon faltered, "No! I'm still mad at you!" "But you're talking to me now!" Her smile never faded away. I rolled my eyes. "I told you it's just a prank. What can I do for you to forgive me?" She asked. I shrugged, looking anywhere else but her. Lauren had a faint smirk on her face. 

She put both of her hands on both sides of my face, which took me in surprise. I was confused until she started peppering me with kisses all over my face. "Laur," I giggled, "Stop!!" Her lips were coated with whipped cream and I just wanted to kiss her. "Are you still mad at me?" She smirked. Without answering, I pecked her lips to clean the cream off. "Does that answer your question?" I smiled.

"Yeah," she giggled as well. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to rinse off the sticky substance. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked from the bathroom. I didn't get a response. "Babe?" I yelled out. As I walked out, I saw her on her phone, Twitter probably. But she had a concerned face. "You okay?" I questioned. She noticed my presence and shook her head, "Yeah, everything's fine. Just something stupid." "What is it?" I sat down right next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. "Well when you and Jessie went out, someone caught a photo and put if you were cheating on me. You wouldn't right?" The green-eyed girl had worry written on her face. "No! Of course not. I would never hurt you like that. If I did, I would hate myself for doing that to you. You are one of a kind, Lauren. I won't mess up, ever. I can't imagine hurting you in any way shape or form. I love you so much, babe. Don't ever forget that," I held her hand and lightly squeezed it.

Tears were on the corners of her eyes. I brushed them away with my the pad of my thumbs. "I love you too, Y/N. So much," She hugged me like her life depended on it. Like she never wanted to lose me. "Ignore what the people say, okay? We can get through this all. Trust me." She nodded against my chest. We stayed in the same position for a while until she let go, "So like I said before, what do you want to do?" "Do you want to go to the park?" She asked. "Yeah, anywhere if it's with you," I smiled. She punched my shoulder, "Cocky."

---(At the park)---

Lauren and I were just walking around, hand in hand, with a comfortable silence. "How are you with the girls? You're going on tour soon right?" I looked at her and Lauren's side profile was so beautiful. I could stare at her forever, not in a weird way, but you know what I mean. I'm lucky enough that she accepted to be my girlfriend. The both of us were working under Syco Entertainment(I know that Fifth Harmony is now working under Maverick), and one day I was walking in a hallway and bumped right into her. As cliché it sounds, it's true. After that we just started talking to each other, then you can guess the story afterwards.

I didn't notice that we stopped walking and she was waving her hand right in front of my face. "Hm? What happened?" I was confused. "You just stared at me and you missed what I said," She laughed. "Oh, sorry. What did you say?" We continued walking. "Well, I was saying that the girls and I are very happy that we will be going on tour again, and we will be starting the South American tour on the twenty-second of June. Which means that we still have plenty of time, but that means that we have to get started rehearsing our setlist and the choreography." I nodded. "How about you? Upcoming singer?" She nudged my shoulder, "It's been going well actually. My EP was great, so now I'm working on the album. I have already finished a song, so now i have seven left. I don't have a deadline yet so I'm still taking my time, and still thinking about other songs I should write."

"I'm actually proud of you. Not that I haven't been proud of anything you've done before, but maybe one day, you'll be our opening act, then having your own concert," She smiled. "Thanks Lo. It means a lot. But aside from our work, do you have any plans later on?" I let go of her hand and then put my arm around her waist as we walk. She came in closer to me, if it was possible. "The girls and I are going to have a meeting because management is now adding new dates in Europe, so we're covering that, and then I'm free for the rest of the day. How about you?" Lauren questioned. "I'll be staying home, doing the music writing, things like that. I'll be alright, while you're gone. But if anything changes, I'll let you know."

------

Lauren already left for her meeting and I was down in my little studio... well not small.

I can't even think of any other song as i sit behind all of this equipment and my notebook

I can't even think of any other song as i sit behind all of this equipment and my notebook. The one song I already have is called Monsters (originally sung by Timeflies ft. Katie Sky). It was based upon my depressing times before I met Lauren, even before I became a singer. In the song, it tells a story about my past until Lauren came into my life, how she fixed everything. 

I might get someone to sing the chorus. My co-producer already got a list of who could sing it for me. It's my choice but the ones that are waiting is Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, or Taylor Swift. Personally, I can't even choose but probably Selena is going to help me out on this song. She's the only one who's available, but it's fine by me.

"I think she likes girls, every time she-" I picked up my phone and saw it was Simon. Yeah I still work under his company. I accepted his call and answered, "Hey Simon, what's up?" "Y/N, hey, are you working on your song list?" He asks with his thick British accent. "Yeah, I am. What about it?" I questioned. "Well, do you know The 1975?" No way.... "Yes, of course. I love their music." I was now interested in this phone call. "That's great. Now they're telling me to tell you that they are happily giving you a song that they have made. Do you want to accept it?" I wanted to freak out but this was professional work, "Y-Yes! I'll take it! Tell them I appreciate it!"

"Perfect. Now the accompaniment is already in it, you just need to sing. I'll send you all the details about it. Bye Y/N." Before I could respond he hung up. I put down my phone and sat there, thinking what just happened. I screamed on the top of my lungs that my neighbours could probably think that I've been murdered. My laptop made a notification sound, indicating that Simon gave me the song. I looked through the lyrics and listened to the background music.

"This Must Be My Dream. Hm.. Sounds good," I talked to myself. Song number two. Six more to go.