Stairs are hard... (.1)

Vanessa

"WHY NOT NESSA?!"I cringe at kendrick's loud voice .

"BECAUSE SHE'S ON HER PERIOD KENDRICK!" I slip my beats on and scroll through my playlist on my mp3. I cant stand unproductive noise.

"BULL FUCKING SHIT!SHE HAS BEEN ON HER PERIOD FOR THREE MONTHs ANNA!" That is very true, i have been lying for months now about my period. Its just..I don't feel like going out. I feel self conscious at the clubs they take me too. I feel like everyone is looking at me and judging me.

Sometimes i do see people stare. But anna always reassures me that im just paranoid or 'its possible they like what they see' i doubt that though.

"Leave. Now. Or im going to call the cops." I tune back into the conversation when i hear that. Instead of picking a song i just turn the mp3 off and watch what's happening

"What?! You cant kick me out i basically live here. This is MY girlfriend's house" he sits at my desk and smirks. Ugh i hate him.

"She's breaking up with you..sorry this relationship isn't working. All you do is mentally abuse her. You are the reason for her irrational fears and her isolating herself." true.

"Because she's a fat ugly bitch and im the best she will ever get, not like she deserves me. Im being nice here" also true.

"GET OUT" she grabs my purse from my dresser and goes through it until she pulls out the small can labeled dog spray." i will spray your ass to hell if you dont get out" he squints at the can.

"What is that? Body spray? Im not afraid of-"he cuts his sentence short when anna begins to pepper spray him"GAAAAAHHH SHIT SHIT FUCKING SHIT DAMN YOU BITCH AHHH!!"he swings his arms around knocking down a picture of black art and basically cleaning my desk of everything but my laptop. He jumps up and runs towards the door.

"Shit Annie...."I whisper to myself. She chases him out of my room and I quickly follow shielding my eyes from any lingering spray. I run out just in time to see him trip on the first step of my staircase, sending himself flying down the stairs.

"My god ..are you alive?" anna's voice echoes through the hall. we run down to where he landed. He wasn't moving and his leg looked really bad. I began to feel sick. She kicked him slightly and he groaned in pain. "Oh good. You're alive...no bleeding either.. She stepped over him and ran to the front door, propping it open with a brick that was just always by my door"goodbye douche." she grabs his bad leg and begins to drag him away.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"his eyes shoot open and anger and pain crosses his features. I cant say I didnt expect this to happen. She's threatened to hurt him multiple times. It was only a matter of time before she followed through. She comes back in and slams the door.

"You are welcome." she smiles.

"Yeah...thanks for almost turning my house into a murder scene and kicking out the only guy to show interest in me. I'm gunna die alone " I roll my eyes and plop down on my love seat. Kendrick was my first and only boyfriend. We have been together for years.. The first 2 years were fine but then that all changed when I found out he was cheating..I forgave him for it but he changed on me. He told me I was worthless and i would do good not to break up with him because he was the only one that felt bad enough for me to actually date me. After a bit of thinking I decided he's probably right and I don't want to die alone. So I went with it. One year later here we are.

"He is a bitch and you dont need him...in fact, you're going to go with me clubbing.."

"Isnt this how all this drama tonight started? Someone trying to force me to go to a club?"

"It's different. Im your best friend so you have to and I wont take you to that sleazy place Kendrick made you go to. Were going to a nice little place on the white side of town" I groan and roll onto the floor.

"That's so offensive annie."

"Its anna" she tries to correct me for the 700th time.

"Annie, lets just watch Netflix here and relax?" she jogs upstairs without acknowledging my request. I close my eyes until she came back down and threw some type of cloth onto my face.

"You smell depressed, go shower." I haven't showered in days...gross I know but it keeps people away..accept anna...that asshole that I love so much.

"Ugh, you know what..fine but if I have a mental break down you take an L."

"Fine...you will still have more"Ugh. We started an L chart a couple months ago and every time one of us messes up in any way we take an L. I have 20, she has 10. As you can imagine most of mine are from something that had to do with Kendrick.

I grab the clothes anna picked out for me and head to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to support my work, this book(With fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay's bonus chapters.

A kind review would help me out even if you don't want to buy it :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BX1FJ7M/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=beautiful+parasite+coby+roy&qid=1593204951&sr=8-1