A Heros Daughter (batman/1D)

prologue:

I tied my my light purple hair into its usual fishtail braid as my dad's old butler put on his suit and tie. Hey, I'm Hunter, but my whole name is Hunter Lightning Wayne. I'm Batman and Catwomans daughter. My dad's butler who takes care of me, was getting ready to drive me to the orphanage I would now call home . You see, my dad and my mum died in an explosion a few months ago. The world only figured out that I was there daughter about a month ago. I'm 17 yrs old, so technically I can't live on my own. I would've been able to stay at our mansion but it was bombed a few weeks after my parents died while everyone was at their funeral.

"Ready, Miss Wayne?" Curtis asked politely. "Yes, thank you" I answered back while grabbing the last of my bags and walking out the familiar door. A stray tear made its way down my cheek as the secret tattoo I had gotten, showed a bit through my mittens. Once my bags were safely in the limo, I climbed into my seat and put my iPod on shuffle. Good Bye, home and Memories. I wish to see you soon someday.

~~~~~~~~

this is a book that I'll be starting in early November so keep ur eyes open.;)

so Hunter is the daughter of batman and sadly in this book her parents die. Never fear Louis is on the way . Louis is supposedly , Supermans secret son and he's sent to adopt Hunter to keep her safe. Hunter had special training so now , she's almost as good as her mother and father. Let's see what happens next.

hope you guys will like this book as much as 'blue eyes'.

ADIOS MIS DREAMERS!

~~~ batmans_girl°