Under The Mistletoe (Harry Styles) [ONE-SHOT]

"I don't think you can really define love."

                                               -Harry Styles

Ashlee's POV

I noticed that it was December already! Time flies so fast. Right now I'm preparing for Christmas party at Austin's. He invited Harry and of course, the boys. Harry says that the boys will also brought their girlfriends. Harry forced me to go with him to the party. He even put his best puppy eyes to persuade me to go with him. I cannot resist those emerald eyes of his. He was really handsome! So I agreed to go with him. I was shy because I'm sure many celebrities are going to be there.

I decided to have a hot and relaxing shower. I prepared my red dress. I decided to wear this because Harry bought it for me for my birthday. He's really sweet, right?

I also prepared my heels and my make-up. While I was putting make-up, Harry came out from nowhere. And I almost had a heart attack. Harry laughed because of my reactions. Then he spoke,

"You know, you're beautiful even without make-up."  I smiled at his remark. He came to me and wiped my face with tissue, he removed the make-up I put. And then my lips before he kissed me gently.

"I love you." he murmured in the kiss, I smiled which made him smile also.  I pulled away from the kiss and I spoke,

"I love you too, Harry." He pecked my lips and I giggled, "Harry, take a shower now so that we can leave early." I said then he chuckled, "Alright, love."

***

Harry was already dressed and now we are ready to leave and go to the party. We go to the car and I sit in the passenger's seat while he got in the driver's seat.

The ride was silent while we were listening to one of their songs ... He also sang during his solo while he winks at me which caused me to giggle.

***

We arrived at the house of Austin. The place was crowded and as I expect, many celebrities are invited. We also saw there the boys as well as their girlfriends. Eleanor and Louis noticed us and approached us. El hugged us both and greeted us.

We entered the house and I saw there Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran and many more...

Harry left my side to greet Austin, "I'll be right back, babe." I smiled. Taylor Swift has approached me and I smile at her.

"Merry Christmas, Taylor." I said,

"Listen to me bitch," She started, I frown at her action. I've done nothing to her.

"Harry doesn't want you. He is just using you. He doesn't love an ugly whore. You are just a toy of his. You don't deserve him. Stay away from him. He's mine. Are we clear, slut?" she smirk, I feel angry because of what she said.