Sleepless Night Pt. 1

In the middle of the night, the moon was still high in the sky, and everything fell silent. You tossed and turned but still you couldn't sleep a wink. "Yah .... Kumanhae. It's hard to sleep with you moving about." Yoongi said half asleep. "Mianhae. I don't know why i'm like this." you said turning to face his bare back. Taking a breath before sighing deeply yoongi turned to face you, putting your hair behind your ear. "Wae. Don't tell me... COULD YOU BE ON YOUR PERIOD??" he said smiling as he joked.

"Yah. Don't even start." You responded, hitting him on the side of his chest. "Haha, mianhaeyo jinjja mian. But ....what do you want to do? Eat, read, drink, what?" He said as he gazed into your eyes with his head on his palm as he lay on his side. "Well ~ I really want to exercise and I really want to....um.... well....I-I want to play with you." You said as you hid half of your face under the blanket. "Hmm? Exercise....now? But it's super late and I really don't like running, especially outside." He complained with aegyo. "But ....well I didn't mean that kind of exercise."

"Yah! Don't tell me you want to go to the gym!" trying to contain your laughter you just snickered. "No~ that's still not what I meant. Haha you're so close minded." A bit puzzled as to what you were talking about, Yoongi began to close his eyes and let out a sigh. "Y/n .... If it's none of those things what can we do?? And what can we even play, we don't have games and the PC cafes aren't open. So wh-" shutting him up with a kiss Yoongi became shocked after your lips parted. "Yah~ you want to do it?......NOW?!" Feeling shy, you slowly nodded your head and averted from his gaze.

Sighing deeply Yoongi smirked and went on top of you. "Look at me. Are you really sure you want to?" he asked sincerely, looking into your eyes. "You don't have to force yourself, we can wait.....I can wait." Nodding your head as Yoongi gently caressed your face, the both of you closed your eyes and all you could hear and feel was his breath as he came closer to kiss you. As your lips touched you can hear the quiet sound of lips smacking and parting between each breath. "Yoongi" you panted. "I love you."

Grabbing hold of the back of his head his kisses turned from gentle to aggressive yet passionate. Now he began to insert his tongue into your mouth. Shocked at his actions you moaned a bit. "Wae~ we didn't even start yet, but you're already moaning for me?....Yah~ am I really that good?" Chuckling a bit he then continued to kiss you, but this time he moved his hands from your waist to your thigh, caressing it. After a couple minutes had passed his hand slowly moved inward toward your womanhood. "Y-Yoongi" you moaned between the kiss. "Shh .... It's okay I'll be gentle"

As both of you continued making out, you could feel his left hand enter your shorts circulating along with his two long fingers on your underwear. "I barely touched you for that long, yet you've become like this." He whispered seductively as he licked your ear. Moaning more frequently from his touch, Yoongi retracted his hand and got up. "Take your shirt off....slowly." he demanded as he licked his flingers. "If you don't do it or do it wrong, we'll stop and I'd have to punish you tomorrow." Obeying his command you slowly took off your shirt revealing your sexy laced bra.

Grabbing your shirt, Yoongi threw it aside and aggressively pulled you in, kissing you roughly. "God damn that was sexy. But I can't....not yet." Pulling away from the kiss Yoongi got off the bed. "Lay down" he sternly demanded as he dug through the drawers. Pulling out two ties, Yoongi straddled you and began binding your wrists and covered your eyes. Breathing heavily, you couldn't tell what was going on and had to rely on what you felt and heard around you. As you lay vulnerable, you suddenly felt his tongue glide from your stomach to your breasts.

"Heh. I don't think you need this anymore." he said snickering as he unhooked your bra. Now grabbing your right breast, Yoongi began to circulate his tongue on your nipple as he massaged the other, using his finger to flick the other nipple. Moaning and flinching at every action Yoongi shut you up continuing to kiss you. "Why don't we make sure your flower is ready to bloom." He whispered seductively after sucking your ear. "Do you want me to rub it or do you want me to fuck it? Hmm." He questioned as you felt his hand glide down to your panty.

"Please I-I can't it's too much." you whined as you crossed your legs. "Isn't that too bad~ we've already got this far so we can't stop. So answer, 'rub or fuck'?" Without a moment to spare you couldn't take it any longer. "Please fuck me!" "Oh!~ well you know what? Today happens to be opposite day so 'rub' it is." Reaching down to your clit he began rubbing you gently, but after a while he got rough and started rubbing you hard, circulating around your folds. "Mmm~ don't! I can't think anymore." Smirking at you, Yoongi stopped rubbing you and moved himself down toward your thighs.

"Then, I'll make sure you're not able to think at all." Taking off your panty Yoongi began eat you out driving you crazy. "N-no please! I-I can't!" you pleaded trying to close your legs. "Then why don't I just add something to make sure you won't ever forget." Sliding his middle finger into your sweet spot Yoongi continued sucking and licking your clit. With everything going blank you suddenly felt yourself about to climax. Suddenly, when you were just about to cum he pulled out his finger. "Not yet. I'm not done playing with you.....isn't this what you wanted."