Juke is dead

Lukes POV

Me and Justice had arranged a date today . School has been quite crazy lately and we needed to get away from everything.

I texted her that I was going to be there in 2 mins but she didn't answer . That's weird . She probably is just watching one of her shows and doesn't want to answer like usual.

I walk to her house and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by her family and they let me in . I instantly went up stairs to her room .

"Hey I'm here " I said walking in .

I saw her laying on her bed still in her pjs sleeping. Did she forget?

I shook my head and walked over to her and gently shook her .

"Hey wake up sleepy " I said .

She did nothing .

I shook her even more "wake up."

Still nothing .

"Justice wake up this isn't funny . Stop acting we have a date to go on remember?"

Nothing .

I started to get worried .

"Justice?" I said and checked her pulse. There wasn't one .

"Justice!"

___________________________
                    1 year later

It's been a year since Justices death. Know one knows how she died she just did .

Today everyone was hanging out at Hailey and Michaels apartment. Luke hasn't really talked to the girls since the death .

Lukes POV

I knocked on the door hand in hand with my girlfriend.  She's the prettiest girl I ever met and very funny . She's all I ever wanted in life.

The door opened and I saw Calum .

"Hey cal " I said

"Hey Luke . Umm who's this ?" He asked confused looking at Her.

"Oh this is my girlfriend " I said .

"Oh " he said a little upset " everyone is in the living room" he said opening the door

I looked at him confused and we walked in and into the living room .

When we did everyone looked up at us .

"Luke!" Hailey and Katelyn said running over to me . I smiled and let go of Her hand and hugged them .

"Hey " I said , "how are you guys ? I haven't seen you guys since we graduated."

"We're good " Hailey said .

"How are you doing ?" Katelyn asked.

"I'm doing great ! Oh this is my girlfriend by the way."

"Oh um hi " they said waving at her .

"So you moved on?" Hailey asked sadly.

"Moved on? From who?" I asked confused.

"Don't you remember?" Katelyn said

"Remember what?"

"Wait you don't remember her ?" Ashton said .

"Who's her?"

"Justice? Your girlfriend when we went back to highschool? " Michael said .

"I didnt have a girlfriend then . I don't know who your talking about." I said really confused

"Luke stop acting! We know you remember. Your the one who found her dead ." Calum said .

"What the hell? Ive never found anyone dead before . I'm sorry but I don't know who you are talking about!" I said getting mad .

"How can you not remember? You guys were perfect together . Juke for life ? Don't you remember anything about her ?" Katelyn said .

"No I don't . I don't even know what Juke is . I'm sorry about your friend but I didn't know her or dated her or found her dead ."

"How do you not remember Lucas! She would say dirty jokes all the time and would call you nicknames ! She had a bunch of toys in her room that she collected! Are you remembering any of this ?!" Hailey yelled .

"No it never happened! I don't know who you are talking about!"

"Here," Katelyn said handing me her phone . On the screen was me and the girl they must be talking about .

"Does she look familiar?" She asked .

I shook my head "no and that's not
me , I've never taken a picture with her . You must of photoshopped it." I said giving her phone back.

"How could you forget about her Luke ?!" The guys yelled at me .

"I didn't forget I don't know her !" I yelled grabbing my girlfriends hand . I had enough of this .

"Juke is dead!" I yelled walking out slamming the door .

                          The end 😊