dork diaries by rayraysimsgirl

Its me Jamie maxwell

Its me Jamie maxwell.I just woke up.I got dressed for schoolwhen I was finally at school guess who I ran into.....yup you guessed it Mackenzie Hollister.
she is the most faboulas and meanest girl in school.
The hardest thing about school is that I have a locker right next to hers.
I have to spend a whole year, well two actually and I still will have a locker right next to hers.

Whenever she is not here I like to writebin my diary because she always says something really rude and I son not want to listen to her big fat mouth or what she has to say.

Oh no here she comes.

Hey maxwell (said Mackenzie).

... (Jamie Maxwell)

I saw you writing in your little dumb diary (said Mackenzie)

I got so mad at what she said and I said..it is not a little dumb diary stupid Mackenzie Hollister.

Uh what did you just say to me maxwell

You heard me.

And that's when Mackenzie fell down and pretended that I twisted her ankle.

Help somebody Jamie maxwell twisted my ankle.

No I didn't she is lying nobody listen to her she is a lyer.

That's when the principle came in.

Excuse me but what is going on.

Maxwell just twisted my anckle.

No I didn't if you check her X - Ray then you will see that I did nothing.

Shut up Jamie maxwell I will be calling your parents to talk to them about your little incident in school, and you will aso be suspended for a whole two weeks.

But no I can't be suspended for a whole two weeks.

And Mackenzie Hollister......you will also be suspend for five weeks when I find out that you were lying.

Come on down to do the office and I will also be calling your parents after this X-Ray problem and you will be suspended actually for a whole month and your grades will be to all 0 if I find out that you were lying to a principle.

And maxwell you will be having all As on your report card when I find out that Mackenzie is lying.

So maxwell have a great day...and Mackenzie come with me.

A dually both of you because I am going to call the two of your parents to tell them about this little incident about school.

Hey guys its me rayraysimsgirl whoever is reading my story thank you so much for reading I hope you guys love my book.

Please get me up to at least 50 votes or if you can up to 100 votes or more. Please follow me if you have not follow me at rayraysimsgirl.💋💋💋💋💋❤❤❤👅👅👅👄👄👄👄👣👣❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💋💋❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓💓💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💘💘💘💘💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞👍💟💟💟💟💟👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋💄👗👕👖👘👙💵💴💶💷💸💸👛👛💰💰💰💳💳