intro

a way of total expression for her shattered heart is something that 17 year old Shannon wishes dearly she possessed.

she's spent the first 17 years of her life seeking out a way for her to understand the everlasting hurt that's been left and that she's been feeling in her heart, but completely unable to identify.

she's tired of being a hopeless romantic who simply just wanders through life aimlessly searching for her meaning.

however, music, a way for her to let out the bottled hurt that has for so long imprisoned her, is a way for her to spread her wings and be set free.

gone, the chains that held her heart.

gone, the feeling that she'll never measure up.

gone...until she meets a boy.

a green-eyed beautiful boy. his kind spoken words and down to earth sight make her feel something that she knows is a dangerous feeling, love. the boy named, Ricky Garcia. a true encounter of fate.

as Shannon moves to the beautiful and vibrant city of Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of a career in performing music, she hopes her written expression in music is the way to leave the bonds of pain she feels infecting the farthest corners of her heart.

as she begins to write a new chapter in her life, watch as the words on her handwritten story begin to realize that maybe the captivating boy is the compass that she will need to guide her love's ship through an unforgiving sea.