Chapter 1: Promise

"We won't change, we promise"

Summer's POV
I am with Jordyn and Soni, we are at my mom's car going to Millenium to take Willda's dance class. We are finally here. I run to Willda's direction  and hug him really tight because I admire him. So much.
"What's up lilBeast? Are you going to kill it today?" He ask me.
"Of course! Immabeast!" I said excited
"That's what I like to hear, now go stretch with the others" I nodded and went to sit with my girls.
"I am sad that this our last class together " Jordyn said.
"Me too" Soni said.
"Me three" I said and we laughed.
"Don't worry guys, I'll be back just in a few years " I said
"Yeah, you are right" Sophia said
"Ok, now let's have fun okay?" I said.
"Yeah guurls!" Tati exclaimed and we all laughed.
We were in our practice positions and in the corner of my eye I could see that Kenneth was looking at me. I turned my head to look at him and gave him a smile and he smiled back.
"You are going to kill it" I whispered
"You too" He winked at me and I laughed.
"Me three" Gabe said and I smiled at him. I was going to miss them.

2 hours latter

We finished learning the choreo of "Get Me Bodied" and Willda put us on groups. We were first,  the lilBeasts. I was having a lot of fun with this dance, we were jumping, screaming, we were all making weird faces and, the most important thing...we were enjoying doing what we love to do. Now, the teenBeasts are dancing and after them, the ImmaBeasts, I love all them. All of them have been my family for years...It's gonna be hard to  be without them. The class is already over and I have to say bye to Willda.
"Gonna miss you" I say sad
"Gonna miss you too lilBeasts" he replays hugging me.
"Gonna miss you three"Janelle says. OMG this people!😂
"Gonna miss you more" I hug her really tight.
"Don't change lilBeast, No matter if you get famous or not, don't change " Willda says
"I won't " I replay
"Glad to hear that, now go, your mama it's outside"
"Yeah..." I say turning around to walk out but I stopped.
"You have taught me what humbleness is and how important is too appreciate all the blessings God gives to us. So I guarantee you that I won't change. And I'm gonna keep working hard"I say looking at them on more time.
"Leave before I cry kiddo" Janelle says
"I'm so proud of you. God bless you daughter" Will says
I smile at them one more time and leave the studio.
I open the front door and they are all here. My partners in crime. The lilBeasts.
Tears begin forming on my eyes and falling really fast. All the girls come running to me and give me a huge hug.
I hug all of them but there are some persons that it's going to be hard for me to say goodbye. Soni:
"I love you to much sis, no matter what happens please don't change " I tell her.
"I love you more, and I won't . I "promise" Soni says. We hug each other and pull away.
The next person, I can't face him:
"No matter where you are, you are always going to be my hip. No matter what. Okay?" He said
"And you always going to be my hop" I said
"I Love you"
"Love you too Gabe " We hugged for 1 minute I think. Then I pulled away and kissed his cheek.
The next...Omg
"Hey" I say shy
"Hi" he says shy too
"You know that..." he began and I looked at him "no matter if you are not here, i am going to still liking you" he says looking straight to my eyes.
"I am going to still liking you more than ever" I said smiling still looking at him. He gets closer to me looking me straight into my soul. He grabs my cheek with one hand and grabs my waist with the other hand. He leans slowly so I do too. He brushed his lips with mines and kissed me slowly. This is our first kiss and it couldn't have been more perfect. His lips were so soft that it made me realize how much I will miss him. He hugs me and whispered.
"I Love you" he said
"I Love you too Kenny" I said pulling away smiling at him one more time and went to the next person. My partner in crime. We just looked to each other and hugged really really tight.
"Don't change please, when I come back I want you to still being my blues please, I don't know how I am going to be without you" I say
"I don't know either" his eyes became watery
"I am not going to change, never, I am going to be the same always, for you, for my sis, for my rythem" he says
"I don't wanna leave you"
"And I don't want you to leave me but heey it just a few years" he said trying to sound happy. I didn't say anything, I can't, I am just crying so bad and I didn't even realized that till I saw Sean's shirt getting wet.I pulled away and kissed him on the cheek.
"Never pull away the neackle " he said
"Never pull away the bracelet" I said and we both smile.
"Love you "he says hugging me again.
"Love you too Sean" And with a last smile I went to the last person and I felt like I was going to fall. My brother. I ran to him and hugged him with all my heart.
"I don't care if you find someone new, you are my sister, just mine" he said
"I will never replace you bro" I said
"This not a goodbye" he said and I smiled
"This is a see ya later"
"See ya later donut" he said smiling
"See ya later Mr.Price" I said smiling to and going to the front door. I turned around and shout:
"LILBEASTS HUG"
They all looked at each other, smiled and came running to me to pull me in  a pretty tight hug. I looked over to Kenneth and muttered I love you. Same with Gabe, Soni, Sean and Josh.
"Promise me you will not change" I said to all.
"We won't change, we promise" they all answer. I smiled and went into the car.

""Sorry mom for make you wait " I said sobbing.
"Oh honey, you don't need to apologize, I know how hard this is for you " She said and kissed my forehead
I looked trought the window saw my faves waving and me and crying. That broked my heart.
" I won't change, I promise ".