Ch.1:No Work.

Temperance Brennan woke up tired and drowsy, she ran to the bathroom as soon as she could and emptied her stomach contents, her boyfriend of seven months woke up, heard her and got up as quickly as he could held up her hair, and rubbed her back ,w...

Temperance Brennan woke up tired and drowsy, she ran to the bathroom as soon as she could and emptied her stomach contents, her boyfriend of seven months woke up, heard her and got up as quickly as he could held up her hair, and rubbed her back ,when temperance was done she looked back and started crying, Seeley Booth picked her up and carried her to the bed,where he laid down and held her,he rubbed her back some more,and whispered soothing words to her,she calmed down and sat up,he looked up into her eyes and kissed her cheek,she got up and went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth,five minutes later she came back out and ran into his open arms,Booth said,"hi baby,do you want me to call work off for the day?",then Temperance said,"yeah I don't feel so good.","I know baby, I love you so much.","I love you too.",Booth got up grabbed his iPhone,he called Cullen first,telling him that he couldn't make it into work and that Temperance was sick,Cullen told Booth to tell Temperance to 'Get Well Soon.',then he called Cam, Cam said "make sure she feels better have a good day bye."
Then Booth said "No work baby.",Temperance said, " ok marshmallow."," I love you baby.","I love you too Seeley -Bear.","you want me to take you to the doctor ,huh baby?","yes please."