The love story

After they defeat mega monkey: "it looks like we defeated him I guess my work he is done." Said Shezow. Dudepow puts his hand on her shoulder. "Don't leave" dudepow said. "I'm sorry"said Shezow "I have to go megadale needs me" "here take this with you" dudepow says giving her a necklace. "T-thanks dudepow" Shezow says as she puts the necklace on. Dudepow grabs Shezow giving her a kiss. Shezow kisses back. "Bye dudepow maybe we will see eachother again" says Shezow. "Yeah maybe" said dudepow as Shezow jumps in the portal back.

A few weeks later: Shezow just defeated another villain as dudepow jumps through the portal

A few weeks later: Shezow just defeated another villain as dudepow jumps through the portal. "Shezow I need your help! Dudepow says quickly. "Dudepow what's the problem?!" Shezow says concerned. "I came back for you" dudepow says  "I need you I can't think correctly without you" Shezow blushes as kelly comes. "Kelly I'm going with dudepow" Shezow said. No you can't megadale needs you" Kelly said. "No I'm going with dude power wether you like it or not kelly" Shezow said. Then she jumps through the portal with dudepow. Oh no Kelly said. Will this be the end of megadale will the villains take over find out next time in the dudezow story.