Meeting Him

Yn pov
I wake up to my text tone for J-Fred. What does he want now? I thought. I looked over at my nightstand. I unplugged my phone and put in the password. I went to see the message I got from
J-Fred.

J: do you want to be in a TeamEdge video with me, Matthias, and Bryan?
Y: sure! 😜 What time?
J: you can over now if you want.
Y: sure! Love you! Thx!💜😘
J: love you too. See ya later.
Y: bye!

I got up and out of bed. I got an outfit to put on when I get out of the shower.

I got out of the shower and got changed.

I got my white Reebok sneakers on and drove to Matthias' house

When I got there J-Fred was there waiting by the door. I parked my car in the driveway and walked to J-Fred. I gave him a hug as he hugged me back. "Hey lion." He said. "Hey giant." We called each other that because of how close we are. "Would you like to meet Bryan now? And here is your TeamEdge shirt." He said while throwing it at me. It was my favorite color, fc.

 It was my favorite color, fc

"Sure. I would love to meet Bryan ring now. That is so i can know him a little bit before we shoot." I responded. "Cool." He said. I walked into the house and sat down on the couch. "I will go get Bryan." He said leaving to the back door. "Okay!" I yelled back to him since he was already outside. I waited a minute until Amanda came and sat down with me. "How have you been yn?" She asked. "Good. I'm about to meet Bryan so... I don't know how that is going to be. Hopefully we can get along." I said, shifting in my seat. "I'm sure you two will get along fine." She said. I just gave a small smile. Amanda returned one as I heard laughter coming closer to us. Then we saw J-Fred come in with who I'm going to guess as Bryan step inside. I looked over at them.  Bryan is pretty cute. I thought. He must have a girlfriend, and even if he didn't he would never like me. As a friend, maybe. But nothing more. I continued. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that the boys were right in front of me. That is until I was picked up by my feet and flung onto thier back. "Joey!" I yelled when I came back into reality. "Yes?" He asked, I could hear the smirk he has on his face. "Put me down!" I yelled. "Nah... I don't feel like it. Maybe later." "Joey!" I yelled again. I could hear laughter somewhere. "J-Fred, put her *laugh* down." I heard an unfamiliar voice said. I placed it as Bryan's. Joey did as the person said, and put me down in the couch. When I was free I jumped onto Joey's back and started to slightly slap him. Just hard enough for it to hurt a little. "Ow! Stop." "Nah... I don't feel like it. Maybe later." I mimicked him. "Hey!" He yelled as I got off his back. I heard more laughter. I looked to where J-Fred was and saw Bryan?, I think. I walked over to him. "Yn, this is Bryan. Bryan, this is yn." He introduced us. I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He gladly took it. "H-hi." I said. "Hello!" He said back. J-Fred tapped my shoulder. "You should get into your TeamEdge shirt." He said. "Yeah. Your r-right." I said walking to the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom. "Joey!? Where can I put my shirt for the time being!?" I yelled to him. "We will take care of that right now!" He said walking to me and grabbing my arm. He pulled me to the garage. I was never allowed in there because of something. And now I know. "This place is so cool!" I thought, then I realized that I said it out loud. "Thanks." Matthias said. "We are doing the soda challenge. It's where your blindfolded and have to guess 5 different flavors of the 8 different flavors we have. Got it?" Bryan asked. "Y-yeah." I said. We walked over to the table and sat down. Then the boys sat down after Matthias started the camera. Let's see how this turns out. I'm a little camera shy. I thought. I saw all the guys making funny faces so I decided that I should as well.

 I saw all the guys making funny faces so I decided that I should as well

We all laughed. Then we actually started the video. "What's up guys? Today we are doing the weird soda challenge. We have a bunch of weird sodas here. And we are going to have to guess what they are. Or we get punished with one of the hulk hands." Matthias started. "We have someone here today with us and that would be the lovely and beautiful, yn." Joey said in a joking manner. "Say hello." He continued. "H-hi." I said, waving at the camera. "Don't tell me your camera shy." Bryan said. "Only a l-little." I said. I then continued, "What ex-exactly is the p-punishment?" "A slap to the face with the hulk hands. Well... hulk hand. But don't worry. We will go easy on you. Right guys?" Bryan asked trying to make me feel better. "Oh... yeah, yeah." "Thanks." "No problem." They all said. "The order will go like this, Bryan, yn, Matthias, then me." J-Fred said. What?!?! No, no, no,no, no! This can't be happening! I'm after Bryan! I thought.

The challenge is over and i stuttered in every sentence. I hope no one noticed. I thought. "Hey! Yn! Can I talk to you!?" J-Fred yelled from the garage. "Yeah!" I yelled back as a response. I then walked over and into the garage, Joey was sitting at the table. "Please sit down. This is kind of important." "Yeah, what is it?" "What was up with you today?" "W-what do you m-mean?" I asked, looking away from him. "Please look at me when I'm talking. " I looked over at him. "Yeah?" "Why were you stuttering so much today? You rarely ever stutter. And when you do it means you either 1: you watched or played something horror, or 2: you like someone. So please tell me what it is." "I watched a horror m-movie last night." "Okay. But you always call me right after or before you watch it. So you are lying to me." "F-fine! Your right! I like s-someone!" "Oooh! Who!?" "He is h-here now. I th-think." I said, looking down at my lap. "Is it... me?!" "No! Eww! Grosssssss!" I said then laughed. "Well, good because I never liked you any way!" He said joking around as well. "Is it... Bryan!?" He asked. I just looked at him. "It is! Isn't it!?" I still looked at him blankly. Then I said "Well... I m-mean... he is kinda c-cute." Blushing a little while looking at my lap still. "Oooh. Can I tell him!?" "No!" "Oh. Okay... do you want me to find if he likes you as a friend at least, not as in couple?" I shook my head.

J-Fred's pov
She shook her head in a yes motion slowly. I was happy that she was getting back on the love train. I was also happy that it was Bryan because if they get married then she would be my "sister in law!" I stood up out of my chair and walked into the house. I went into the living room and sat on the couch next to Bryan. "What's up?" "Nothing. You?" "Nothing much either." "Hey I have a question for you." "Yeah?" Bryan asked turning his head to me. "What did you think of yn?" "She is nice. She stutters a lot. And she is kinda cute." Bryan mumbled the last part so that I wouldn't hear. But, oh did I hear. I was smiling so big. "What's with the smile?" "Nothing. I'm just happy you like her as a friend. Right?" "Yeah." He said shaking his head in a yes motion. I then got up off the couch and walked back to the garage to tell yn.