An explanation and disclaimer

I don't care if you are offended by something stupid relating to this work! Just thought I'd let you know. HOWEVER, if I get something factually wrong please do politely tell me (English is the preferred language) what I have written wrong, why it is wrong AND how I can fix it so  I no longer seem like an uneducated, oblivious, twelvie that has no respect for facts or people affected by the incorrect information present. ALSO, I am human so I'm not going to get everything right. So please do tell me if I have spelt something wrong, have written something that is grammatically incorrect or gotten the facts wrong because I need you to tell me or otherwise I don't know.

This is most likely going to be offensive to Christians in particular Catholics. Why would I go out of my way to paint a target on my back by doing this? What's happening in the world right now? What religious group is currently being given shit due to extremist groups? Have an idea yet? Muslims. This is an incredibly incorrect view of this religion so I'm showing people what they are doing to Muslims by making it so that an extreme version of Catholosim is ruling of the AU. I don't give a fuck if you think that this is a petty way of making people aware of the situation because I don't see the media trying to resolve the issue and I don't see it talked about in classrooms. So I'm fucking doing something about it in my own way.

Vulgar words will most likely make an appearence. Do I care about your opinion of me using this language? No way in fucking hell. None of you even know me and none of you ever will so build a bridge and get over it princess cause the real world ain't fairy lights and roses. Also if that's your Tumblr aesthetic leave. Now. I hate people like you. Yes, I am being serious.

This is an AU and it's my own so fuck off if you don't like it. Yes, people are going to die. Yes, I am going to make it as heart wrenching as possible. No, I am not going to tell you if there is a happy ending because welcome to the real world where the decisions you make may not be the right one. Also, I will never make a sequel I'm too lazy for that.

Enjoy the story and your death,
Your author who hates you.

Also read the fucking descrption.