I thought. . . (Part 2)

This was an idea from my Wattpad bestie (we're besties now, right?), StacyFanatic314! HAHAHA xD

WMENJOYOYOY

✖✖

The moment you found out about that wedding, your heart shattered into a million pieces.

What are you going to do?

You were invited by your long-time friend who didn't even saw, talk or glanced at you. And after years, he finally did. But greeting you with his good news,

But your bad news.

You looked at the letter again, seeing his fiancee's name already made you anxious. Seeing it made you imagined that Dipper really picked the most beautiful one, the smart one, the amazing one. And you? It's just the ordinary. Just. Y/N.

Before you knew it, tears were now on your eyes, cheeks, chin and down the floor. You were crying so hard that your breathing was short and quick and your hands were shaking. You dropped the letter in your hands and got your jacket. You hurriedly walked out of your apartment and towards the park; where your's and Dipper's spot was when you're just 6.

You sat down on the old bench and let your breathing be normal again while you're still crying your eyes out. You need to talk to Mabel now. You want to. Besides, you and Mabel still have a little communication until now.

So you stood up and quickly ran to the Pines household.

After you ran, you were sweating a ton and you're breathing's critical. You felt your heart ache a little before it's completely painful.

You don't have much time and you knocked on the door from the energy left in you, but it was light.

"M-mabel...!" You weakly called out. You were still clutching on your chest and it really hurts. You still called for the brunette. "M-ma-bel...!"

Suddenly, your knees became weak and fragile. Your heart was beating fast and pain literally took over your whole body. You arched in pain.

"M-M-mabe-l--!" It took all of your energy before darkness consumed you.

Meanwhile, Mabel was making her favorite sandwich when she heard a whisper.

"M-M-mabe-l--!"

"Huh?" Mabel furrowed her eyes. "Is someone there?" She placed the utensils on the kitchen island and washed her hands. She walked outside and looked for whoever called her.

"Hmm... nodody's here. Never--- AH!" Mabel exclaimed. She was startled to see a young adult laying on her porch. She didn't quite recognized the you, so she flipped your body.

"Miss? Are you al... Y/N?!" Mabel's face went paled. She panicked and vigurously waked you up.

"Y/N! Y/N, honey, wake up! Y/N, Mabel's here~!"

Silence.

Mabel ran inside to get her phone and dialed the ambulance's number. It rang a few times before it answered.

"H-hello! I-it's my friend, she's u-u-unconcious wh-when I find her and... just go here!"

She gave her the address and within minutes, you were sent to the hospital, Mabel in pursuit.

"Ma'am who's the name of the patient?"

"Y/N L/N." Mabel answered. The nurse nodded and wrote the informations.