Before...

Alexander's POV

Before..before I'm gone but I'll be gone soon I'm not living I'm just breathing..I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the annoying ding ring through my ears stopping my music that happens to be all the way up.."Okay who ever the hell intuped my music- oh" I said really pissed then relaxed as soon as I realized who texted me..it was Andrew Biersack yep that's right he talks to me and so does the rest of the band I've met so many people talking to him and we've be come ever good friends..

(AX=Alexander AD=Andy)

AN:Hey sis
AX:Hey beer bag
AN:What's up? And do you know what Ash has been doing cause he clearly doesn't want to talk about you Idk why?
AX:Nm.. And what?
AN:OMG!
AX:What?
AN:I just walked in on him having sex with someone!
AX:WHAT!?
AN:Sis I'm so sorry

That's when I stop talking to him and I started crying I knew this would happen... I trusted him...I called him and he answered but he was out of breathe
(A=Ashely a=Alexander)
A:Hey love
a:You fucking bastard!
A:Baby what the hell did I do?
a: I'm not stupid Ashely
A:woah babe she didn't mean anything to me
a:well if she didnt mean anything then why?
A:Why what?
a:Why'd you fuck her!
A:Alex I'm a grown ass m-
a:No Ashley We're done!
A:what?!
a:Oh I'm sorry did you fuck your brains out it means that we aren't a thing anymore you dumbass!
A:Alex no please done do this to m-

I ended the call I didnt want to talk to him anymore I walked in my bathroom and saw that I got a new eyeliner sharpener still in the pack. I reacher under my sink and grabbed my little screw driver and open the pack and unscrewed the screw a let the blade fall out in my hand.I rolled up my sleeve and took my sliver paintbrush and draw and my red paint appeared! In all when I was finished I had 30+ cuts but its not like Ashley would care..