Walk Away from Laziness!

By

fit4health Project

Author’s and Publisher’s note: Disclaimer & Privacy

Disclaimer

The content of this ebook is published in good faith and is designed to help readers. It is an information source and as such should only be treated as a guide. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of information, readers are responsible for making their own assessments of the information within this ebook and should seek appropriate professional advice before taking any action based on any information provided in this book.

Unless stated otherwise, all information in this ebook is supplied without any warranty, condition or other term as to the quality of any services or their suitability for any particular purpose. It should not be assumed that future results will equal past performance. The author and the publisher make no guarantee that you will have success.

If you wish to obtain services from the fit4health Project’s staff (part of MV Group), you should not rely solely on the information in this ebook but should make specific enquiry concerning the nature of the services and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. You should carefully consider whether this opportunity is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other circumstances.

This ebook and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only. Its content and its product offered is not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.

The material in this ebook may include information, products or services by third parties. Third Party Materials comprise of the products and opinions expressed by their owners. As such, the author and publisher do not assume responsibility or liability for any Third Party material or opinions.

The publication of such Third Party Materials does not constitute author’s or publisher’s guarantee of any information, instruction, opinion, products or services contained within the Third Party Material. The use of recommended Third Party Material does not guarantee any success and or earnings related to you or your business. Publication of such Third Party Material is simply a recommendation and an expression of author’s and/or publisher’s opinion of that material.

The author and the publisher cannot give any representations, assurances, undertakings or warranties about the accuracy, correctness or fitness for purpose regarding this book or any website to which it links directly or indirectly. Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience. This book makes no representation or warranty regarding its content, and no responsibility is taken for the consequences of viewing and relying on this content. Third Party sites should not be seen as being endorsed in any way by author, publisher or this book.

The author and the publisher of this ebook is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this ebook.

The contents of this ebook are the copyright of fit4health Project (part of MV Group). You may make copies for your personal use only. You are not allowed to copy and distribute its content in any way without the express prior written consent of fit4health Project (part of MV Group). All trademarks and registered trademarks (including photos and images) appearing in this ebook remain the copyright of their respectful owners. Any use, distribution, display, or copying of this book in violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this book is expressly prohibited. Providing this information constitutes your permission for fit4health Project’s staff to contact you regarding related information via mail, e-mail or phone.

The author and publisher make no warranties that the information in this ebook is free of computer viruses or other contamination. Users and readers are responsible for ensuring that information from this ebook or any linked web site is free of viruses or other contamination. Thanks.

Privacy

fit4health Project (part of MV Group) has a commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information. If you have received a mailing from us then your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or you have previously purchased or expressed interest in our products or services.

We will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to staff members managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you. I you wish to cease receiving email from us, or to change your details, simply send an email in this regard.

www.InceptionProject.net

© fit4health Project, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Table of Contents

Why should we exercise every day?  4

Harmful effects of sedentarism    6

How can we fight sedentarism?  8

What are the benefits of daily physical activity?  12

Advice to raise the daily level of physical activity   15

Pedometer   20

Why should we exercise every day?

We have to exercise, first of all, in order to be healthier.

The next steps will be much simpler!

Physical exercise and a balanced diet are the first and most important steps necessary for a healthy life. However, this is mostly wishful thinking that we never put into practice. We all know the danger of “tomorrow”. We will start jogging tomorrow, this is our last rich meal, we will start eating healthy tomorrow...

This is precisely why we have to take the first step today, and not tomorrow!

What we are not aware of is that this lifestyle leads to a sedentarylife, a major life-threatening risk factor.

Many of us prefer a sedentary rather than active lifestyle, because the former does not require much effort from us, thus allowing us to easily forget the “costs” of a life without sports.

It is more enjoyable and easier to spend our time idling in front of the TV or the computer. And as if this lack of physical activity wasn‘t enough, we eat all kinds of snacks, which aren’t always the healthiest choice.

Harmful effects of sedentarism

Weight gain

Reduction of fat burning as a result of low physical activity (worsened by metabolic slowdown as we grow older), and dietary excess energy the bodyto store the energy excess as fat. The disorders and diseases caused by obesity include: atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases (including heart attack, stroke), gonarthrosis, etc.

Decrease of body oxygenation

During our rest periods, blood circulation is reduced. This affects tissue oxygenation (e.g. muscle mass, liver, pancreas), leading to various disorders (muscle atrophy) or even serious diseases (diabetes mellitus).

Fatal risks

A sedentary life facilitates the stagnation of blood in the veins, particularly in the lower limbs, which in time leads to varicosities or blood clots which can migrate and reach the lungs, causing serious disorders like thromboembolism.

Effects on the family

Insufficient physical activity leads to a lack of sex drive as well as alack of energy in our relationships with children or grandchildren –who are also given a bad example.

How can we fightsedentarism?

....

For further reading please refer to http://fit4healthpro.wordpress.com/ (an initiative of MV Group).