chaper 1, a new town

In a couple of hours I will be moving to the state of Georgia on a old style ranch left to my family. Oh I'm sorry my name is prisha Arizona I'm from Texas and I just turned 17 yay me right but no I hate that my mom just told me that were moving. It sucks cuz I have to leave behind all my friends at Texas high.
     We were driving down the road when i saw something, a horse i said to my mom, cool honey. Then i saw the worst happen a man  beating the poor horse so i had my mom stop. I ran to the horse when i saw it was a paint. I had told my mom to call the cops when they showed up they took the man to jail but they didn't know what to do with the horse so me and my mom said we would take the horse with us then i forgot we didn't have a horse tailor so we couldn't untill some one came and said they would follow us with the horse in their tailor.
      Honey wake up my mom says were here. I'm up mom ugh new town new people new school what can go wrong. I walked up to the two story house and it was a amazing there was three barns and two places to train. Oh I forgot I ride horses mostly barrels I love it.  I have a paint he is a champion I trained  him my self .