Happy Father's Day

It was a long time after Titan war II, the Olympians (including Hades and Hestia by Percy's ask) were sitting bored on their throne. Suddenly, Hermes ran into and delivered a big package to Poseidon:

- Uncle Poseidon, Percy sent a present for you!

Poseidon looked surprised, he rarely received somethings through Hermes's service, especially from his children.

- What's that, Hermes?

- I'm so jealous of you uncle Poseidon, it's a Father's Day gift!

Gasps was heard from the throne room, his eyes widened, he had never received gifts of Father's day and he did not think himself to be a good father.

- Why do not my child send me that Perseus sent Poseidon? I had never had a gift for Father's Day. - Zeus resentment.

- Shut up Zeus, even I am a father better than you! - Hades discussed. Children of Zeus nodded, Zeus glared at them..

- He really is a dutiful son, I hope he is my son! - Hera said.

- No Hera, he is my son, never change! - Poseidon smug.

- Uncle P, opening presents and stopping cocky, please! I'm curious. - Apollo groaned.

It's a huge gift wrapped package nice blue paper, top with a letter.

- Read it brother! - Zeus said.

Poseidon snorted but read it. It was a letter written in neat lines and no errors, Poseidon surprised to see his son's handwriting. "It's surprising how Perseus beautiful writing, maybe that was inherited from me ?!" Poseidon thought.

Dear Dad!

Perhaps you are surprised that I have never sent gift for father's day, but I wish you to know that although I am not sent but I always prepare it.

I do not know what is precious as you're a god. It's just, I hope you know that every gift I gave you, I prepared it with all my heart!

I love you and you are the best father to me!

Happy Father's Day!

Love you!

Percy

Tears welled up in the god's eyes, and he quickly blinked them away and waved to guard the letter framed in a blue frame.

- Perseus's filial piety was supposed to be a child of mine! - Hera murmured and received a glare from Poseidon.

There were seven gifts he received from Percy, each gift had a note attached.

Percy 12,

Dad,

This is your picture in my mind from when I first met you on Olympus. Maybe it's not pretty, but I tried, I hope you like!

Love

Percy

It was a painting of Poseidon wearing Hawaii Shirts, khaki shorts, holding a trident and sat high above the majestic his throne. Poseidon smiled proudly before his son's drawing talent, framing paintings and passed on the gods. People were amazed at its beauty.

- Perseus certainly imagine more about his father, Poseidon's not look like handsome! - Athena exclaimed.

- Shut up Athena! It's definitely me. - Poseidon retorted and earn snort from across the throne room.

Percy 13,

Dad,

I just learned how to make sand paintings from a friend, this is my first work. This is a seascape that I think it is beautiful, it reminds me of you!