Don't Judge Me By My Cover

Hey Guys!! This is my first anime story so I hope you guys enjoy it and wait for my updates!! ( I own all of the characters in this story and the places)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Character Profile

My name is Tsubasa Nemori, First-year of high school in Lavendor Kingdom where students with high grades and special abilities get admitted. So far I don't have any friends in Lavendor Kingdom since I am a new transfer student there. My personality is usually anti-social, out of my own world and I get annoyed VERY easily. I won't tell you any of my abilities(it will ruin the story), I often wear headphones to block out all the sound from my world and listen to music that I enjoy a lot. My parents died since the age of 5, I never really knew them well and I would occasionally hear stories about them from my big sister Sakura Nemori who is now in Miami training to become a fashion-designer.

My hobby's are drawing, practising all kinds of martial arts( for self-defence), playing the piano, listening to music (of course), Cooking and many other things. I like food (all except peanuts because they gave me alergies mainly around my arm), reading books and reminiscing about the happy memories I had when I was just a little kid playing around with my parents and my sister. I dislike people who give me a hard time especially when they annoy me and I HATE having to stand infront of the crowd because I don't want to indulge into their pasts (secret surprise in story!)

Tomorrow is the first day I am going to Lavendor Kingdom, I hope that nobody is going to bother me with their questions since I am new. Wish me luck!