Chapter 1

The raindrop splashed against the window. I saw how the drop runned perfectly down, I could have descendanted it with my claws. Suddenly I heard tausend of splashing raindrops, which pressed against my sensitive ear. I came back to the reality right after this moment. I focused on the choas and problems in the train. The everyday life of traveler and worker. The problematic stress and uncomfortable yelling. And finally: the scoreboard flashed into an alarming red. I perceived the train driver's rough voice: "Next stop: New York." I can't help but a small grin developed on my face. I never thought that a train drive could be so exhausting. I quickly grabed all my luggage and sprinted to the door. I had so much anticipation to leave this stuffy train. The door flashed into a soft green light and opened the doors slowy. I didn't know that I stepped into the biggest mess my life could have ever became, right after I left the train.

"Hey, Malia! Do you recognize me? I'm in your history and english class and we already have made two tasks together. I didn't know that you are a superhero fan, too!" And right after I pressed my index finger on the mouth of Fred, my annoying classmate, I heard a high pitched voice, which perfectly pronounced my name through the speaker, so the whole waiting room echoed my name. "Unfavorable I'm not." Right after I said the words, a wonderfull redheaded women appeared next to me. "Welcome, Malia Romanoff. I'm Natascha Romanoff. Please follow me to my office."

I clapped the documents in her hands and took a place next to her. I saw her blue shiny eyes, the exact opposition to mine. She started to speak carefully to me: "I know Malia, this is really confusing for you and of course I'll answer you all the questions you have for me-." My eyes went fluent, I saw how her eyes reflected my shaking mounth. "Natascha, I only have one question." She noded and kept listening attentively . "I just need to know the truth." And then I showed her my real eyes, the garishly blue I never showed to anyone before. She sadly smiled, like she wanted to say 'sorry'. But then I couldn't see my eyes reflecting in her's anymore. It was because her eyes flashed into a garishly blue, too.