Bus Ride Part 1

~(Y/N) POV~
The first day of summer, I can finally finish watching (f/s Favorite Show).

"(Y/N) come down!!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

" Coming!!" I yell
I get up and walk downstairs, as I was walking downstairs I noticed luggage bags.

What's up with the bags?" I questioned thinking to myself "Maybe they're off to attend a business trip."

"Well I and your Father have to attend some stuff and you are going to be staying at your Aunt's house in Gravity Falls." My mom says with a giant smile on her face.

"WHAT!!??" I say angrily, "I was supposed to stay and watch Netflix all day."

"I'm sorry but you can't stay home alone and plus you can't come with us, sweetie." My mom says sweetly to me while handing me an empty luggage bag, "Start packing."

I grab the luggage bag and head to my room. I grab all of my clothes that I know for sure I will wear, I gather all of my personal stuff I know I'm going to need, and stuff them into my bag. I grab my luggage bag and literally dragged it all the way down until I met up with my father.

"Are you guys driving me there?" I ask trying not to seem depressed.

"Nope you're taking a bus, we're just going to drop you off." He hands me a bus ticket, I take with a fake smile.

I walk towards the car and put my bag in there, and get in the car ready for a new adventure.

~~~~30 minutes later~~~~

"Are you ready sweetie," Mom says excitedly

"Y-Yeah I guess....." I respond shyly
I hopped off the car, grab my luggage, and headed towards the bus. *SCREECH* I already knew what that meant, they already left without saying another word. I get on the bus, as I look around I see two kids. One of them notices, stands up, and walks towards me.

"Hi, I'm Mabel!!" A Brown haired girl says very excitedly.

"Hi..." I nervously say with a smile.

I notice a boy get up and walk up to me and Mabel.

"He...Hi." Shyly says the boy that looks a lot like Mabel.

"Hi!" I smile, "Hey are you guys twins or something?"

"Yup this dork over here is my brother Dipper." Mabel grabs her brother and pulls him into a hug.

"Well hi, Dipper!" I say waving a bit with a smile.

"Dipper is kind of cute, wait what am I thinking I just met him, and all of a sudden I think a guy I just met is cute." I get lost in thought until I feel my cheeks warm up. "Oh no I better not be blushing I hope so." I notice Dipper looking at me with a light pink blush on his face.

~(Dipper's POV)~

I notice the new girl blushing so I start blushing. "No one has ever blushed when they met me so what's happening what's this I'm feeling. No it can't it's way too early for this feeling to start, but she does have beautiful (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes." I shake my head at the thought and start focusing on reality.

"S-so what's y-your name?" I facepalmed myself on realizing how I stuttered.

"(Y/N)"

"That's a beautiful name." I mumble so they don't hear me.

"Hey, do you want to sit with us?" Mabel smirks facing me.

"Sure why not." (Y/N) responds playing with her fingers.

"Oh no." I thought to my self, "This can't be happening. I know where this is headed for."

"Here Dipper you sit by the window, (y/n) you sit in the middle, and I will sit by (y/n)." Mabel starts pushing us into our seat.

"Mabel what are you doing!?" I questioned her.

~(Mabel's POV)~

"All I could think was how an I going to get these two lovebirds together." I think to myself smirking. I just realized that they are sitting and I'm just standing here. So I sit and start pushing (y/n) closer to dipper.

"H-hey what are you doing Mabel?!" She questioned me.

"I don't have any room to sit!" I respond giggling a bit but trying to hide it.

"Ooookay??" She stares deeply into my eyes as if she knew I was lying to her.

I keep pushing them until they were really close like face to face close. The bus starts moving, it got quite pretty quick, even I didn't talk surprisingly.

~~~~Time Skip To Midnight~~~~

~(Still Mabel's POV)~

I couldn't go to sleep, I kept tossing and turning. I turn to face (y/n) and dipper, but what I saw was outstanding, (y/n) sleeping on dipper's shoulder and dipper sleeping on (y/n's) head.

"Aww!" I gasped quietly.