my best friend or my one true love

ALEX POV

My name is Alexanderia hoying my big brother is scott hoying I was born on march 15 im only a year younger then my brother I have black hair and a nose piercing and I have blue eyes (got it from my dad ). My brother is like my best friend me and him had great memories together but there is one that might top them all.

*FLASHBACK*

I was at the playground sitting and reading a book then I feel a tap on my shoulder is was my brother "hey ally" he said with a smile "hi scottie" I said while giving him a smile back. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the really old oak tree "scottie where are we going" I said . Before he could say anything I saw a kid that looked like he was scotts age he had dark hair and a nice smile "sup scott" the kid said to my brother "hey mitch" scott said will giving mitch I think a high five " ally this is my best friend Mitch" I walked up to mitch and said shyly " hi im alexanderia but call me alex". He then shook my hand and then we all ran to the creek near the park we saw butterflies , fishes and rabbits . Me and mitch sat under the tree and talked. One of the best days of my life.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was lying in bed trying to wake up I tossed and turned but my body was still asleep I decided to try to get up and get in the shower. After my shower I heard my phone from my nightstand when I picked it up I saw I got a text from scott.

S:Alex r u awake

A:yeah why

S:u need to come to my apartment quick

A: what why is everything alright

S:JUST HURRY

A:ok ill be right there

"wat was that about " I said confusingly I blow dried my hair I put on some make up and I put on the cloths that mitch bought me last week. I got in my car and drove as fast as I can. It took me 8 minutes to get there but I didn't care.

SCOTTS POV

I was trying my best to comfort mitch he's been through a horrible day.

I heard the door bell ring

A/N

hope you enjoyed the first part of my story please send me messages for some ideas

chapter 2

SCOTTS POV

when I heard the door bell ring I got up to open the door . When I opened the door I saw my sister "hey alex" I gave her a hug and pulled her inside."Scott whats going on" I didn't answer her I just pointed at the crying mitch . She walked over and sat next to him "hey mitch are you ok" alex said while giving him a hug." im...im..fine" he said trying to be strong ." mitch me and alex know that theres something wrong just tell us" I said with a bit worry"scott I just don't want to talk about it" he said with a sniffle "ok I understand ill go make somthing for breakfast" I said with a smile " thanks scott" he said "no problem" I said while walking in the kitchen.

MITCH POV

I can't believe I was here crying my eyes out when I could just get up and walk away but I couldn't move . Alex had one hand on my back and the other on my left hand."mitch just tell me whats wrong" I heard alex say but I couldn't answer I just thought of what happened to me

*FLASHBACK*

I was at the flower shop it was me and travis's anniversary today I bought a bouquet of roses then drove to his house. I opened the door with the spare key I had . I walked inside and went upstairs There I saw travis's bedroom door wide open I walked in and saw travis making out with another man "TRAVIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I said screaming in anger "mitch it..its not what it looks like" he said with a stutter "IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND IS A FUCKING TWO TIMER" I said angerly he just took the ring off his finger and gave it to me "mitch I think we should just be friends and you should give this ring to someone you care about" he said. "but...but I " i said and ran to my car and drove to scotts apartment after I threw away the flowers.