The new student

Zero POV

I was walking around campus with Yuuki when she got a call from the headmaster telling us that we need to get Kaname and make our way to the office.

Kaname POV

I was working on a few documents when Zero and Yuuki walked into my office.

"Well, what is it that you two need?"

"We need you to come with us to the Headmaster's office he has something to tell us."

"Let me put this away and we will be on our way."

I put all my finish and some of my unfinished documents in a folder and stood up to leave with them.

Author POV

They walked across the campus into the Day class building and to the office of the Headmaster. When they opened the door they saw a beautiful girl and a handsome boy in the office with the Headmaster.

"Come in! Come in!" said the Headmaster.

They walked in slowly still mesmerized by the girl's beauty. They stared til the Headmaster started talking again.

"Well as you can see we have two new students. They both will be apart of the Night class. Be nice because she is a very important person and she will fight back if she is angred."

"Headmaster your letting more blood suckers in the school! For all we know they could be wild and attack a human when they first smell their blood!" yelled Zero.

"With all do respect Level E. I am a Pureblood and i don't drink blood. Do not lump me in with vampires that attack filthy humans so easily because i will rip you apart with my magic." said the blonde vamp.

They all shivered under her intense glare. Zero pulled out his gun and aimed it at the Pureblood.

The tall handsome boy stood in front of the girl and spoke to them all.

"Please don't hurt Lu-chan. She is tired and is very grumpy so please forgive her comments, but she does mean what she says when she said she doesn't drink human blood." said the boy.

"So her name is Lu?" asked Yuuki while making Zero put his gun away.

"The boy stared at Yuuki for a while before turning his head away from her and ignoring her.

"What!?! Why is he ignoring me?!"

"He said he doesn't talk to other girls other than Lucy." said Mr. Cross.

"That's ridiculous!" she said.

"Introduce yourselves you two and after that you can leave to your new dorm rooms." Mr. Cross said.

"Fine. I'll do it. Our names are Lucillia Heartfilia and Shion Takamura."

"It's nice to meet you Lucillia. I hope we can be friends!" said Yuuki.

"As do I." said Kaname.

"I don't need friends and don't call me by my full first name. Call me Lucy or my last name." she said as she and Shion pushed past them and to thier dorms.

"She is so snobby!!" said Yuuki with her boyfriend Zero trying to calm her down.

"She isn't snobby. She is cranky and alone. She was doing paperwork before you got here and Shion told me she hasn't slept correctly in years. Don't judge her so quickly." said Headmaster.

They all nodded. They turned and walked out the room only to see Lucy outside the door with her bangs covering her eyes and Shion frowning at them.

Yuuki gasped at the sight of them standing there knowing they heard her talk about them. They all flinched when Lucy glared at them.

"I have serious work to do so can you show me to the old dorms so i could get started?"

"But papa said-"

"Look. I already don't like you. I'm too snobby to live in a dorm with people other than Shion. So i want the old dorms."

Yuuki flinched and nodded her head. They walked all the way to the old dorms and let Lucy and Shion go.

When they were walking to their own dorms Yuuki started to talk.

"I feel like i made her sad."

"What do you mean?! She deserved it since she wants to be mean to everybody!" said Zero.

"I disagree she was perfectly fine til Yuuki started to yell at Shion. She must be protective of him." said Kaname.

"Why he is like me a servant he was once human. She probably was the one to turn him in the first place!"

"It was probably for a reason Zero." said Yuuki.

"She probably killed his family and turned him! Is that reason enough!"

"Not every Pureblood is like 'Maria' Zero. Remember that." said Kaname.

"Yea, well, we'll see."