PROLOGUE

..He walked through the snowy path. Zipping his jacket up he rubbed his hands and kept them secure inside his overcoat. He merely had taken seven steps when stopped and tilted his head a bit. I gulped as probably he had sensed me. He waited for few moment and again started walking when I ran stood opposite to him and dared to block his way. How brave yet fool of me.
.." What the hell is you're problem girl. You're stalking me ( He asked gritting his teeths. Those frowns really don't suit on his handsome face. I shoved away my attention from him and lashed down gazing at the white ground)
.." I'm afraid. I can't stay alone on you're bungalow. It's too scary.( I whispered earning nothing but a blank scary look from him. I waited for his answer as I rolled my long dark hair in my fingers)
.." No one is gonna eat you up! Follow my command and go back( He ordered and passed by me but then I don't what roamed inside me and I hold backed his hand. He stopped but didn't turned. Allowing the tear trickled down my soft rosy cheeks I turned to him )
.." Who am I? Who are you? What are we? Why don't you just speak? Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi. Yaha tak ki mujhe apna naam bhi yaad nahi. You're silence kills me.( I uttered. Unfortunately I am a girl who has lost her memory. 3 days ago I had opened my eyes and found myself on a king size bed. The first person I saw was him. He was gazing at me with unknown expression. But then eventually he ignored me. I tried for several times but couldn't. I just don't remember who actually am I )
.." You don't need to know anything NANDINI. Just know you belong here. You belong to ME. You're everything to ME.( He muttered and left shoving my hands away. That's it. Or there was something which I needed to know. ( End of Pov )
..Fumbling with her steps Soha barged out of the lift and walked through the corrider. She took another shot from her can and barged inside his private room only to find him lying by his stomach. Lying on a huge frame which covered almost half of the marble floor. She grinned as she saw how passionately he was caressing her black and white smiling picture.
.." Well well. Kya aashiqui hai waah! You know what. I'm madly..deeply and passionately in love with you and tum yaha Nandini kai ishq mai doobe hoh pathetic ( She screamed in drunken voice and went to sit facing him)
.." Done! Hoh gaya tuhmara bakwas ( Manik mumbled as he turned and lye with support of his back )
.." Bakwas..Bakwas..Bakwas hi toh nahi hai. 17 saal ki thi..tab sai pagalo ki tarah tumse pyaar karti aayi hu. I'm an alcoholic now yaar. Aur tumne kya kiya. Nandini kai pyaar mai pad gaye. Aur had toh tab hoh gayi jab usse pane kai liye ushke husband koh maar dala. Tch tch not more than 3 months of marriage and you made her a widow! Aur ushi koh uthake leh aye..You have any idea kya hoga jab ushe yeh sab pata chalega. Boom! Swaha! ( She whispered while Manik clutched his fist hard and tried controlling his anger. But in vain. He raised his fist in air and collapsed it down breaking the frame glass into pieces. His dark bloods made way through the picture of Nandini while his anger made way to attack on Soha )
.." Shut up! Jab kuch pata nah hoh toh mooh band rakha karo. Dare you uttered this words to Nandini. Dare you even think of harming her and you're gone. Get that inside you the way you get you're alcohols. Dear alcoholic ( He warned raising up from the frame while she smirked and took another shot wiping her lips away )
.." That's the thing I love about you. You're anger. You're aggression. Poor Nandini I wish bad luck to her. If she deserves you're love then she owe to deserve you're anger..you're hate everything! She deserves the evil like you ( Soha mumbled and shrugged continuing with her shots )
..so you all got the idea that how madly is Manik in love. But his love is too dangerous. Dangerous for Nandini I can say. Because love is another thing and Possession is another thing. When possession and love mingles then madness occurs but when possession and devilish anger mingles then disaster is sure to take place! Let's see who wins in this battlefield. His possessive love or his possessive anger over her. Nevertheless it's his win from both sides but it depends on Nandini how she's gonna fall for this guy and if falled how's she's gonna change the devil inside this guy. Will she keep trying or give up on him or the love dice has another chapter to unfold on their fate?

AlexaNee Note
..okk it's my first time on dark. And i don't how dark it's gonna be or not gonna be but sure I'm giving my cent percent in it. And I need suggestion what are the things you guys are really seeking for in this story. Respond..comment! Sure I'll try to exaggerate you're wish in this story!
Alexa yo!