What have i gotten my self into

Seria's P.O.V
BEEP,BEEP, BEEP. Whyyyy I think as I roll over in my queen sized bed to turn that dreaded monster off. Reaching for my glasses I miss and end up falling. Great that's what I want to do at 7:32 in the morning.

I put on my glasses before walking over to my bathroom, in pain might I add.

I look into the mirror not surprised about what I see, a dark brown birds nest on my head, puffy hazel eyes and drool marks that looked like they were two thousand years old.

While brushing my teeth I checked my dads planner. Being his personal assistant is pretty easy, I just tell him what he has around the clock and manage certain trades.

Apparently he has a meeting with the biggest tradesmen from around the world which he wants me to sit in on. Well there goes the option of wearing track pants i think as I walk over to my wardrobe.

I put on my pants suit and went to put in my contacts I get a phone call.

If you ever met me you know what I would do in this situation, I got scared and dropped my contacts.

"Ugggggh" I yell in frustration "hello" I answer coldly " Ria where are you the meeting starts in 20 mins" I hear my dad say as I frantically check the time. "Well you'll have to wait till I get there"  I whisper harshly  " hurry up and get here" he says and end the call.

Looks like I have to wear my thick rimmed glasses yay me. Hint all the sarcasm in the world I think as I get into my black beauty as  I like to call it or my BMW.

Driving I turn on the radio to here about the news happening in the trade world. "-well John I know there will be a big meeting with the biggest traders in the world" tell me something I don't know I think as I get out the car to enter the James trades building.

As usual I see my dad pacing back and forth in front of the doors like he usual does when he has to make a speech

" hey dad here's your speech I pre read it and I know you'll do fine, if you could raise me  by yourself you could do this" I say as I hand him  speech and files.

"Let's do this" he says as he opens the doors and walks in with me trailing behind. I look around to see the same faces i saw 6 months ago except one. 

I've done my research on every single one of these men in the room how come I didn't get him. I think I sat down on a chair beside my dad.

As my dad started his speech I noticed him looking at me scratched that STARING at me. Does he know there are press in this room, I bet he knows because their mostly taking pictures of him.

Not paying attention to him I listen to my dad finish his speech. As he finishes we all clap and smile at each other while clapping I look around to find the same ocean blue eyes staring at me.

what does he want !?! Me being me I stare at him with a bored expression. After a few seconds if intense staring I see a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I role my eyes and continue to take notes. 2 long hours later  and multiple intense stares with mystery eyes, I came up with it after the 3rd staring contest,  pretty proud if I do say so my self.

We all exited the room and started to "Mingle" as my dad likes to say. I stick to his side as he talks. After talking to the Asian, Indian, and African traders we talk to the one and only mystery eyes himself.

"Hello Mr.James, I'm Malik Octavius head of OCT+" after he said that my eyes were about to fall out of their sockets it all came crashing down like a tsunami, Malik Octavius biggest trader in the the world and youngest entrepreneur in California.

Something about the dark brown hair and chiseled jaw seemed like a whole different person and those ocean blue eyes that you can get lost in an- WHAT was that no your not thinking about that Ria.

Be the hard person you grew up to be. As they continued I noticed him yet again staring at me I gave him a glare that can kill and fixed my glasses "and this is my daughter Seria, she is my P.A and a good one at that" my dad says and I look up I notice Malik sticking out his hand to shake.

Me being me I stare at his hand then at him. He slowly draws back his hand confused I just chuckle. My dad hears me chuckle "Ria not today" he said in a tone that says do something and you know the consequences , to bad I'm 20

" Seria James daughter of Nic James and head P.A. of James trades" i say mocking him "bye dad" I say as I turn to see his face red with anger.

As I walk away i feel eyes on me ok I've had enough ,pushing open the door I turn around "hey Mr.Octavius" i say grabbing his and my fathers attention

" Ria "he says in a warning tone "nice to meet you umm not really what else oh yeah stop staring at me" with that I walk by the glass windows like a bawse and see the one and only mystery eyes staring at me with amusement.

I just Gave him my favourite finger, a nice big smile and continued to walk to my black beauty. After driving back to my condo and not picking up my phone I finally check it to see 57 missed calls from my dad and 20 from my best friend Zia.

I just through my phone and went to my room to change into a pair of track pants, a big old t-shirt, i finished my master piece by pulling my shoulder length hair out of its high pony tail and throwing it into a messy bun .

After raiding my fridge I finally have come to the conclusion of going to the convenience store down the block for my true love, ice cream .

It's only 6 so I'll walk. 20 minutes later I notice something on the news paper rack outside the store. It's about Me? And MALIK!?? The picture is of us having an intense staring competition.

The title says A little tension in the room? "There she is"I here some one yell as I look up I see flashes and footsteps.Oh no I think while I start running back to my condo. After doing a bunch of loops and circles I finally lost them and collapsed on my bed face first like a star fish. I finally decide to Roll over and stare at the ceiling. What have I gotten into?