The Battle

The battle raged on against the now named Doomsday; buildings were destroyed, civilians were running scared, and the superheroes that had taken it upon themselves to stop him were scared. Not that they would show it.

Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were standing side-by-side, waiting for what Doomsday would do next.

Then, with a puff of dust from the rubble, a new hero joined the fight. He stood next to Superman, and wore a red suit and mask, energy practically radiating off of him.

"Hey, heard there was a- oh. Well. I've fought crazy things before but this is a new level. Sorry guys, I think I'll sit this one out," And with that, the Flash slid to the ground with his legs spread.

"If you came here to fight, then fight! I will not let you sit here and spectate!" Wonder Woman shouted at him.

"Sorry Princess, but this is a bit much. You three can handle this perfectly fine. I mean, you have Batman on your team. I think you'll be fine."

And so the battle raged on, with the Flash just sitting there watching. At one point, he got a bag of popcorn from a stand in Metropolis, and when Doomsday punched one of the heroes, he would throw popcorn at the monster. That obviously did nothing, but it was funny to the Speedster.

"Well, I have a date with my girlfriend in a few, so I will see you later! Bye!" Flash yelled as he ran off, leaving the other three to stare.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.

Sorry if this is bad. It was just a random idea I had after seeing the picture. I will be doing a lot of oneshots soon so hang in there until they're published.