Wedding Thoughts

Sherlock's POV

So, today is the day. Our wedding.

Mrs. Hudson said it would change people. Bring them apart. She explained how she lost connection with her friend. Luckily for me, I work with Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson is my landlady, I am marrying John, and I always go to the lab and see Molly there. As for Mycroft, I don't mind not seeing him even though I will probably see him more than I want anyways.

I think it depends on the person's life, we ther or not or how much marriage will affect them. For me, I aquaint myself with my friends on a regular basis with John. I assume they are his friends too.

It is John, I am worried, might change. For he has different friends from the military and work. He doesn't see them much, though, so maybe he won't be as affected as I thought.

Okay, time to get ready. Everything should go as planned. I've got my network as the staff, directing everyone. They should do a good job. I am paying them and feeding them.

The one thing I am worried about is if a certain someone named James Moriarty is going to show up. I didn't invite him. But I can't always predict his actions as I thought I could. I will have to wait and see. I have Mycroft security in case he does show up with a plan.

I have to express some sort of emotion at the ceremony. It's what you are supposed to do. Isn't it? Anyways, even if it doesn't matter, I've been practicing on the mirror and I am going to go with a joyful smirk. Not too excited but not seductive. Just excited. It might even make it look like I am fighting back tears and that will tear at the heart strings. Anyways, wedding time.