Lunchtime with Madara

A/N: This serious my OTP first fan fiction pls don't judge too hard.

Jack's POV
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! That fucking alarm clock rang in my ears over and over, a reminder from Madara to not sleep the day away. A soft grunt escaped my lips as I reached for my phone and opened it, the light from the screen practically blinding me. "You better be at lunch, slut. You owe me for all of those holes in the walls." The text message read. I just rolled my eyes and forced myself up to go get changed, glancing at a few holes in the wall that still needed to be patched. I just sighed and mumbled "whatever, I'll just hire someone..."
Madara's POV
Slamming my filing cabinet shut I proceeded to melt into my chair. A sigh of relief left me as I thanked kamisama that it was time for me to head out for lunch. "Jack is probably just now getting up the little shit" I mumble to myself heading out of the building to the parking deck. He hasn't even replied to my text. How could he I am a amazing boyfriend.
I am only five years older than Jack but he can act like he is twelve... Entering my blacked out mustang; grinning on my future plans with Jack today.

Jack's POV
After getting ready and putting on purple tank with silver writing that says "rich bitch", white leather jacket, and "DIY gone wrong" gray skinny jeans. I really should probably change my wardrobe but... Eh. As soon I get done, all I hear is infuriating honking. "Wait a fucking second!" I yell, as if he could actually hear me. Walking out of the condo, I see that ugly mustang of his and let out a small sigh as I try my best not to throw my fist through the tinted window. Without a word said, I opened the door and sat inside with my arms folded.

Madara's POV
"Nice to see you too dear" I say, squeezing his thigh. Jack shoots me a glare miles long. I couldn't help but laugh at his behavior, he is cute even when he is being a angry kitten.  On the way we sat in silence Jack's aura diminished, arms still folded and looking out to the road.  I tease him a bit to get a rise out of him and we arrived I called ahead to have a private room with Jack...Maybe we will have a actual conversation. I felt a vein throb on my neck in aggravation. We sit down Jack prepared to be pampered as usual looking through the menu. "Pick whatever you want princess" I wink at him. Popping up from the menu his amethyst eyes looking at me "Madara stop."
"Oh ho ho out of all the names I call you...princess strikes a cord?" I asked
"We are in a complely diffrent setting."Jack said gritting his teeth
I raise my brow grinning . My golden haired beauty looking away from me.
"When will you actually be able to spend time with me. We only see each other on these fucking lunch dates!" He huffed at me and I sighed "when I have my days off I will spend them with you or atleast try to." I chuckled "you seem more interested in our relationship compared when we first got together...are you in love with me Jack?" His eyes widened hearing my words and just made a sound of frustration. That's my kitten for you. We get our food while Jack tries to hide his embarrassment in his Chardonnay. As we were left alone yet again we ate in silence until I speak "You still owe m-" Jack cuts me off "I never asked you to help me with the holes"
"That maybe so but I don't like seeing my diamond in the rough. I should be awarded for caring about you so much." I grin at him"I can take care of it myself Jesus Christ Madara!"
"Then why haven't you?" I replied looking at his hands stopped in their tracks. "Exactly."I slide my hands ontop of his. He blushes looking at me in suprise. "Madara..you know I can't handle a situation like this..." "Ah ah ah Jack.." I got up pulling him towards me whispering in his ear " At times like these you know to call me daddy." I grip a hold of his waist my pelvis against his ass. "Ma-Madara! This isn't the place for yo-" I place my index and middle finger in his mouth "Just suck on daddy's fingers so I can prepare your ass for me..princess." I chuckle to myself pulling down his pants. He does as he is told I widen my eyes "ohhh went without underwear I see.. Did you want this to happen?" I lick his neck. Jack just looked away from me. I pull my fingers from his mouth and started to rub his puckered hole. He gasped out as I slid my fingers into him. "You know princess this could end here if-" Jack yells "Daddy! I am not pissing myself!!!" I spread my fingers in his silky tunnel, squeezing his balls slightly. "Aw is my kitten embaressed it's ok! Daddy won't judge you." I blow into his ear making him shiver. He was already a bit stiff so I figured I would get it done. I pull down my pants and underwear preparing my member to enter his anus. "P-put it in already ma-!" I slid myself into him. The slim blonde braced himself  "Daddy Jack daddy." I increased my pace rubbing him in return our grunts and moans filled the room. I slap his ass leaving a rosey print on it. "I bet you like spending this time with me kitten" I forced the words out of my mouth "with my dick in your ass!" He slams his ass against me in revolt ; giving me a lustful look of basically shut the hell up and fuck me which I enjoyed greatly ... "What ever you want princess " I kiss the back of his neck ramming my member into him the sounds made it feel like I could never stop. I wanted to be inside him forever gripping onto his sweet skin inhaling his aroma...It felt like bliss. We cum coating the floor. We finish up at the resturant leaving a tip for the mess. I slap his ass as he gets into the car to drop him off back home.