Prologue

•• Cindy ••

I jolted awake from my alarm, grabbing some knee ripped jeans and a grey t-shirt, I slipped them on, rushing downstairs I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbing my backpack setting it down on the table my mom looks at me worriedly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

"I'm sure," I say unsteady

"Okay... But go brush your hair, it looks like a rat could live there." My mom chuckled.

"Ughhhh, fine." I groaned, heading out the stairs, taking in my appearance, "am I sure I want to do this?" I ask my self. "Yes, I'll do it." I whispered, we couldn't chose our partners, the school did. Which sucked, grabbing the brush I brushed my hair and rushed downstairs, shoving a pop tart into my mouth slipping out, I had a dodge truck, not new, like one of the old ones, my father gave me it, it was a pass-me-down. But who cares, it's fine and I've had it for 3 years. It was a 1990's but it was in good shape. Throwing my back in the bed, I hopped in, I panicked before my phone went off.

Celestial wish ( Faith, );

Hey! Can you pick me up? My car won't start.

Me;

Sure, I'll be there in.... 5?

Her; okay.

She was the happy bubbly girl, she was popular but, wasn't a bitch about it. Once I got there she was wearing the exact same thing, almost. Her jeans were blue jeans, skinny. Oh my god. Her lips were a bright pink with a small amount of lipgloss. We are kinda dating but that would be over soon. She got in and kissed me "how's my badass doing?" She asked.

"Great. Goody two shoes?" I asked.

"Good."

"I'm so nervous. What If I'm a horrible mother?" I bit my lip.

"Your not." She says. Back to us dating, I'm not lesbian, it was a dare and we dared to go along with it until this day, yep. Nobody knew besides Ethan, our best friend whom dared us, which the dare wasn't that bad.

I hopped out of the car and she hugged me, we wouldn't see each other probably again, well maybe, depends. She kissed me cheek and we walked in, seeing Ethan I ran to him, and sat in his lap. "Hey," he smirked.

"Hey, doofus." I said.

"That's it, you can sit on your ass." He said lifting me up and into the seat. I leaned in and kissed him. Don't judge, it's probably the last time I get.  The principal shushed everyone and start listing, "and Cinderella with Jared," he met my glance and I froze.

I was partnered with the bad boy?....