Heart Attack (Harry Styles One-Shot)

Heart Attack - Harry Styles - One-Shot

My eyes glanced over towards the girl in the black jeans and white crop top who was dancing. Something about her attracted her to me. She looked like someone I knew before - she looked like my ex, Mariana.

The music blared loudly but my eyes still darted towards the girl but I couldn't quite see if it was my ex or not because the girl's back was facing me. I pretend to pay attention to what the girls in front of me were saying but I needed to know who this person was.

"I'll be right back." I politely told the ladies, a giggle escaping their lips. I just rolled my eyes; annoyed and walked towards the girl with the black jeans and white crop top.

As I was getting closer, my hands started getting sweaty and clamy. She looked so unruffled with her friends while I in the contrary looked like a complete nervous mess.

"Excuse me." I said quietly. "My name is Harry Styles."

She didn't turn around or anything. I felt like she ignored me but maybe she just didn't hear me because of the loud music playing.

"Excuse me." I said louder and this time she turned around.

My eyes opened wide when I saw who she was. She was my ex, Mariana. Oh God. This is really awkward and I could feel the tension in the air between us.

"Yes?" She asked, clearly annoyed by my presence and tapped her heel impatiently on the wooden floor. "What do you need Harry?"

"I just needed to confirm if you were my ex and I see it is." She looked at me, holding a cigarette on her hand.

"You smoke?!" I asked in disbelief. She never smoked when we were going out or I thought I didn't know she smoked. "Since when?"

"Since a long time. Before we started going out or I think it was after. Hmm...I am not quite sure. Why don't you ask yourself Harry." Guilt filled my face and I looked down, ashamed. Was I the reason behind the pain?

My face filled with solicitously and I prolonged my arm and threw her cigarette to the ground. With my the small heel of my brown, leather boots I squished the cigarette off.

"Stop smoking." I ordered and she just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms together. "It is imperative for you to stop. You are gonna die because of smoking."

"Whatever Styles. You need to stop getting tattoos." She retorted and grabbed another cigarette from her back pocket. "You are gonna damage your skin." She mimicked.

I just stood there, speechless. Since when did Mariana turn more confident and hotter than before? Not that she was ugly or anything when I was dating her but she completely changed in a bad way. But at least her obsession with crop tops didn't stop.

(A/N: Harry is gonna talk about how Mariana used to be when they were dating. Don't get confused)

Before she used to date me, she was this shy, quiet girl who worked for us with big, black glasses who spent her time locked in her room and only talked when she was at home.

When she was at home, she was a complete different person. Like her shyness left away and was replaced with stamina. At home she was daring. She would do anything from precarious dares to running across the road.

I actually still remember the time I asked her out. Her reaction was so cute as the fact that I was her first date ever.

❤ Flashback ❤

Another day from work had successfully passed by and we were exhausted. We all wanted to go home but me. I had something important to do before I left home.