Proluge

I got up and got dressed into a flower designed bralette with a black skirt that just hangs above me knees, I put on knee high socks then did my usual make up and had breakfast. I head into the backyard and just walk, I always like to walk in my backyard it gives me time to think and have time to myself. Suddenly my mom calls to me. I head back to the house and walk in. "Yeah mom what did you want?"
       "Bens waiting for you in the living room"
       "Ok thanks mom", I walk to the living room to see Ben sitting and scrolling Facebook.
       "Hey", he looks up
       "Hey" he moves over a bit and I sit beside him
      "So how's your day going", I ask him trying to make conversation
       "It's good now that I can see you" he says smiling at me, I smile at him and kiss him, we used to be Bestfriends. He had a crush on me ever since grade 7 when I first got to school.
       "Oh I have to ask you something" he says
       "What is it?" I say
        "Are your feet tried? Cause you've been running through my mind" he says going to a smile from a questionly face
        "Cheese ball" I say giggling and kiss him.
         "So wonna grab lunch?" Ben exclaims
         "Sure I'll just grab my bag", I head upstairs and grab a small white purse that can my phone, money and cards. I go back downstairs and put low high heel ankle boots, "Mom! Ben and I are going out!"
         "Ok hunny see you! Bye Ben!"
          "Bye Anne!", Ben says while walking out the door and closing it behind him
         "So Ben where do you go for lunch?"
         "I was think we could to DQ, sound good?"
         "Sounds Good" I say while walking. Ben puts his arm around me, I hold his
hand that is around me.
~After Lunch~
Ben walks me home and as we get to the front door I give him a goodbye kiss and he heads home.

(Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this little chapter and I hope you guys stay tuned for this booked it's quite different from my other ones. Anyways make sure to comment and give suggestions along the way and make sure to check out my musically, my name is: NativeBabe06 . Keep on building my sky builders!)