uno

Its the twentieth day. Twentieth day of Louis Tomlinson trying and failing to take down the walls that Guard the Harry Styles he wants to protect. Twenty days. He has tried and failed..

It was the first day that Louis walked in through the doors of the strip club and his eyes immediately stuck to those beautiful boy's who he wanted to wreck on his bed yet take care of him the next morning. The feelings were contradictory.

"How much? For him?", Louis found himself asking the owner of the club.

And that's how it all came spiralling down to today, the twentieth day.

Louis is not any saint, his thoughts weren't pure the first day he saw the green eyed boy swirling around in those skin hugging spandex and a tie around his neck, all Louis wanted was to ravish the boy in front of him, feel each inch of that milky skin, taste every part of him. That's all that he wanted, the first time he saw Harry. The first day.

"I'll take him for the night. The entire night", Louis said the owner.

And that's how it all happened, after paying for everything, Louis was outside the club, standing cross legged in front of his car, when Harry stumbled along through the doors, strapping his bag on his shoulder, walking clumsily. Who would have thought the one who twirled and swayed along so gracefully on stage was such a clumsy walker in real life? Not Louis, at least.

Settling in the backseat of the car, and after proper instructions delivered, they finally found themselves parked in front of Louis' house.

Clicking the doors open, setting their shoes aside, they finally settled on the lavish leather couch which took up half the space of living room they were seated in.

An awkward entrapping silence, a few gentle movements, and Harry was suddenly atop Louis' lap, straddling him. Louis gently held Harry by his hips, making sure he doesn't fall down, and finally lips met in a painful rush, not a soft, sensuous feel, but a rushed , forced kiss.

Finally breaking apart, gasping for air, that's when Louis' eyes skimmed through every part of Harry's face, along the perfect jawline, those beautiful emerald orbs, which were nothing but vacant, without any emotion, without any wants. They looked void. Louis couldn't finish his voyage examining Harry's face, he was cut short with Harry sucking down his neck, eliciting soft moans from Louis.

The room suddenly became a lot hotter, the surrounding a lot more sensuous and Louis' pants a lot uncomfortable.

"Bed ,Harry. Please. Bed"

& Harry didn't need to be told twice, before he was getting off of Louis' lap, waiting to follow Louis to his bedroom and Taking the clue, Louis did just day.

And minutes later, it was Louis pinning Harry down on the bed, their mouths attached, fighting for dominance, their tongues swirling around ,exploring each other's mouth while Louis kept a firm grasp on Harry, grinding their crotches against each other for friction.

Louis was already hard, Harry wasn't far either. Carefully running down his hands through the sides of Harry's waist, reaching down to palm Harry through the fine material of his boxers.

"You don't have to do anything to me ,Sir. Just let me help you set up, and you can just get your way with me and it'll be done. I just want you to use a protection, that's all" ,were the first thing that came out of Harry's mouth.

And Louis found himself in an awe, Harry's voice was deep and raspy and yet so soft and delicate, something Louis could get used to listening the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.

And yet again, his thoughts were cut short when Harry just yanked down Louis' trousers along with his boxers, freeing his achingly hard cock from the confinements and taking it all the way past his plump lips, hollowing his cheeks and giving Louis probably and undeniably the best blowjob he has ever gotten.