prologue

There was once a king by the name Perseus grandile. He owned almost all of the first land and his people, felt nothing but pride to live in them.

They were free, provided and most importantly treated equally. The people called him "Le roi le plus innocent" which meant the innocent king. He was kind, nurtured his subjects as though they were his family. No one was an enemy to this king nor he was anyone's.

But that all changed when a certain cock and cattle farmer who came to the city of Eiulle where the innocent king lived, told stories of a different king from the far south. In an island of a colossal-like hill known as Yguven. The king was known as "Mbreti bastardly" or the bastardly king. He was a cruel man who was dying of old age, but at his old age he tended to make his people suffer and perish before he does.

Touched by the farmer's story, the innocent king perseus told him that he will ride away to the hill and help the people of the poor damned country. The farmer also told notice to the king that the bastardly king was not actually like this. Months Before he was a delighted ruler who only saw the enjoyment of being with his people until one day something broke out between one of the princes and the king himself which transformed him into what he was now known as and he could also sense if an army was going to attack.

Knowing the risk that could be made of that, King perseus Commanded his most elite knight and eleven of his weakest soldiers to ride forth with him to the south. Together to fight for who will become king of the hill?
...