The Sparkler Fic

Dan's POV

I was upstairs in my room, scrolling through tumblr while listening to Muse. It was getting late and Phil should have been home by now, we were supposed to be doing fireworks together.

He had gone to a Fourth of July party with some of his old friends earlier, and I was actually getting a little mad, he said he would be home by 7:30 and now it was 9:00. WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?!?

I was even getting hungry, and my stomach grumbled. I didn't have dinner ether...

I heard the door downstairs open then slam shut.

That must be Phil.

I put my laptop down and stormed downstairs to find him just wondering around the kitchen, he was obviously drunk.

"PHIL!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO FIREWORKS TOGETHER!!!"

Phil groggily look up at Dan and stuttered, " I wa. At. Party wit frens. I had" he hiccuped, "a lot if ze vodka", he hiccuped again.

He was very very drunk...

Dan suddenly had a brilliant idea, "Well Phil, drunk or not, you didn't keep your promise of being home by 7:30...You'll have to be punished"

Of course Phil didn't understand anything Dan was saying so Dan went and grabbed a cloth soaked in deep drugs and went up to Phil and said, "Just smell this Phil..."

Phil was very stubborn since of course he was drunk so he sniffed the cloth and everything went black and he felt the cold tile floor under him.

(6 hours later...)

Phil's POV

I woke up to a dark room, the only light that could be found was from the tiny lightbulb above him.

He felt a little groggy and light-headed, he didn't remember anything...

He started to slowly pull back to reality and he realized he was chained to a chair!? NAKED!?!? How the hell did he get here??? Was he kidnapped!?!?

He then heard a low voice behind him, "Good Morning sunshine"

He recognized that voice, it was just Dan, what the hell was Dan doing???

"WHAT THE HELL DAN!!!"

Dan chuckled, "Philly, just relax, I wanted to have a little fun..."

I heard him get up behind me and with a lot of strength he flipped me and the chair over, making me fall into a sort of crawling position under the chair.

What the hell was wrong with him!?!? HAS HE GONE OUT OF HIS MIND!?!?

Pain shot through my head and knees, that hurt a lot.

"oh Philly, you had fun last night with you other friends at that party, now I want to have fun with you"

Then it all came back to Phil, he had come home late last night when he promised Dan that he would do fireworks with him, I totally forgot, and I probably came home drunk, I got drunk so easily.

Dan stalked over to me and pulled the chains off the chair and threw the chair to the side with a loud bang. The chains were still wrapped around my body. He placed hand cuffs around my wrists and ankles which were connected to the floor not allowing me to move and escape him.

"just listen to me Philly, never break a promise again, but I actually don't think you will be breaking another promise after tonight."

"You didn't do fireworks with me Lion, but we're gonna do fireworks now", he had a pack of 30 sparklers in one hand and a lighter in the other.