Loving Someone

"Dean you know why I don't want to go back, so please don't make me. This is hard enough as it is."
-
Hey there! This is my first fic on this Wattpad account, I was in the process of a really sad time when I was writing this so be warned. Hope you enjoy ~Allison
Triggers- Mentions of sexual assault/abuse//Mention of depression//
-

You'd left the bunker even though it was already 2 am, but you didn't care. You just had to get out of there.
There was a reason you'd never gone back home, a reason you weren't the person you used to be. Growing up your parents had sent you to a theatre group every year in England, you loved it more than anything. Then you came back one year to find your father was having an open affair with another woman, but for whatever reason your mother was okay with that. Your father brought the whore into your life, forcing you to be with her and do everything she asked you to do. She was mentally unstable, she'd hit you and scream at you at random times when you were alone. She brought in her ex-boyfriend's son to your life, he sexually assaulted and abused you more times than anyone should go through in a lifetime. You'd done everything to stop what'd been happening, but nobody believed you or even spoke to you after you would talk about it. After you graduated high school, you left the horrible life and wanted a fresh start. Finally, you'd gone off to Stanford and met the boys. You thought it was finally over, until you got a phone call from your dad at 2 am.
"Terry and I just had another daughter, since you weren't enough. We're thinking of having another just to make up for the disappointment you were."
His words ran through your head as you drove off, the wind drying up your tears as you sped up. He was screwing another woman to have more kids, and ruin your life as your mother did nothing about it. You stopped the car when you hit a gas station, buying some beer and pies for the boys. They were your only family now, the only people who cared about you at least. When you got back into the car it was already 4 am and they would be awake in a couple hours. They'd raise hell if you weren't back by then. The drive back was more calm and collected, you didn't feel like you were running anymore. The wind blowing through your hair made you feel free. But the sound of wind hitting the Impala's shiny exterior, reminded you that you were. You parked Baby in the garage, making your way quietly in the bunker. You set the beer and pies in the fridge, making your way to your room with the other stuff you got from yourself. "What's wrong?" With the blink of an eye your gun was cocked and pointed at the stranger. You then realized it was Dean and put your gun back. "Jesus fuck, Dean Winchester don't do that." You sighed, turning on the light. "Well then don't go out in the middle of the night without a damn note or anything. You come home all puffy faced, your eyes are red, and your sweatshirt is spotted with tears. So I'm going to ask you again, what's wrong." His heavy green eyes turned into gentle emeralds, but you just didn't know what to tell him. Dean wasn't ever a vocal person, but neither were you. That was always one of the reasons we were able to see right through each other. You ran your hand through your hair, looking back up at Dean. You felt the tears falling down your cheeks, but you didn't care, not this time. You fell into Dean's embrace, allowing you to be vulnerable for the first time in a while. You began to choke on your tears again, trying to speak. "H-he went out and had another kid because I was a failure, I'm not enough I'm never enough Dean. My whole life I wasn't enough to him, and I wasn't strong enough." You kept your face against his chest, allowing his steady breathing to try and calm you down. "How weren't you enough? How aren't you strong Y/n? You're stronger than anyone I've ever met, stronger than me. You are enough, especially to me." You felt Dean's chest vibrate through every word he said, his large hand gently rubbing circles on your back. "Because Dean I'm not strong enough, they said I let this happen to myself. I let him touch me and hurt me, I wanted to be abused. Hell, I deserved it." Dean held onto your shoulders, making you look into his eyes. "Y/n L/n you could never ever deserve what that bastard did to you. Or what your dad did, or any of the horrible things that bitch did to you. You are the strongest, smartest, funniest, amazing, and beautiful person I've ever gotten to meet. I know you had a rough past especially with the depression but Y/n, you have come so far now. Look at yourself, you're a badass hunter who can do anything that you set your mind to. You've helped us stop the apocalypse, Dick Roman, The Darkness, Hell you were there for me when I had The Mark, and when I was a demon. I've been helplessly in love with you since Sam convinced you to come with us at Stanford, and I can't stand to see you do this to yourself. I love you Y/n, and none of this was your fault ever." Dean gazed into your eyes before crashing his lips into yours. It was like Heaven and Hell colliding for a moment of peace and purity. You couldn't help pulling him in closer, as your bodies fit perfectly together.
-

Hope you enjoyed my first fic! I'd love some feedback and I'd love a request. Have an amazing day/night and Always Keep Fighting. <3 - Allison