The Velvet Light in the Dusk

There is a tale on which one might think it may not be true,a simple unicorn in a strange forest that is forever telling gruesome tales. This unicorn was special however,with a light that is followed by in a certain gem,whatever she might come across is to be feared,for she has the power of making someone's fear lurk in their vision,whether it's the fear of spiders,drowning,or the darkness itself,it will come true. Although the Everfree Forest isn't to be messed with many young foals,stallions,and mares alike come to the forest influenced by curiosity,it is said that many don't come back out of the Everfree Forest,however if they do come back they'll say this phrase Fear the velvet light in the dusk. From now until then ponies have been speculating on many things such as who is the cause of these disappearances,some might say it has been the mist that makes the visions unclear,some have said that there is a furious monster lurking in the shadows,what if I told you it's all of the above?All of these happenings are caused by a simple unicorn,who can change in any shape,and conducts the melodies of nightmares?Would you ever believe in these in the first place?This unicorn has been dubbed the name Velvet Dusk,seeing that she has only been seen in the light of the moon.You see her story is quite morbid,with her parents being seperated from them by a sudden earthquake,as her only family member was her sister,her dark past has given her the since that people must face their fears in order to regain happiness. With a sudden whisper you can hear slight phrases such as What is your fear?Have you ever heard of a gruesome melody such as this? and other deep questions she might want you to answer.If you ever encounter this unicorn deep into the Everfree Forest,close your eyes,you'll be fine,I'm sure you can make it out in time....  

My first CreepyPasta that I actually made on Google Docs, most of these stories are on Google Docs.