Im really smart (Not)!

So let's start with school. I wake up , get my amazing booty out of bed and put on something totally fabulous and go down stairs to see my trophy mom making pancakes and bacon.

No.

I wake up super early and put on something random walk down the hall to the kitchen and eat shredded wheat with chocolate telling myself it's healthy. Then I go and stand outside for my bus. And when I get on I am emaidiatly attacked by yelling and laughing and my only friend on the bus's sits way in the back with the cool people.

Thing is I hate hanging out with them. I mean their nice and all its just that I feel like I don't belong there. I know that my peeps are sitting just a table away. So every time on the bus I sit up in the front and talk to our elderly bus driver who is quite nice might i add.

Once we get to school well I'll skip that. My first class is math. Yay. And our teacher always try to rhyme when she speaks so you'll be listening and all of the sudden shes like " Math , math , math is as clean as a bath!" And you turn to your seat buddy and ya just look at them like ' it didn't even make sense? What's wrong with her?'

Next is study hall. Or history. It's just that the teacher is so lazy they just throw a book at you and say read. Basically that's all it is.

Then comes lunch. I love lunch. I get to eat food AND see the hawtest dude ever and he talks to me. He says were good buddy's to all his mates and he said he's dating this girl outside of school and I know her and were arch enemies (in my head , she's actually really nice) and I cry myself to sleep every night. Nah I got more things to do then mope around about some hawty when I could be reading about some sexy badboy!

The rest of school is the same. I don't like school cos i really dumb , right pa?