Chapter 1

I'm Shin Min Kyun,you may be asking what is my true surname,but it's Shin. I'm 19 years old now. 2nd year college.You know,I want to have an opportunity to help someone at music but people don't trust me and don't want my help at all so it's disappointing. I wish I could become like Kim Taehyung. Oh before I forgot Kim Taehyung is a prodigy at our school. He often received some praises by people because of his talent and skills at music. But that's not all,he is smart,gentle and super cheerful. He got also this handsome,cute looks on his face,that's why she has many fan girls at our school I heard even at their house he had,he's like a celebrity I think.

"Eomma I will go now!" Min Kyun shouted through the hallway at their house.

"Wait my dear, you almost forgot your lunch and your other important things." Her eomma said going to her and handing out a lunch box and a mini bag.

"Oh right! Thanks for this eomma! Saranghaeyo!" Min Kyun said as she kissed her eomma's cheek. "I'm going now! Bye!" Min Kyun said as she goes out from their house.

"Take care my dear!" Her eomma said waving at Min Kyun.

On Min Kyun's side.

"Oh I'm gonna be late for the opening ceremony of our school! Need to hurry!" I said running late for school.

"I should just have awoken up earlier than 7:30!" I said with a regret.

After a few minutes of running I finally arrived at our school.

"*pant,pant* I made it,but it's not time to celebrate yet! I still have five more minutes to go at our classroom!" I said then started running again,when the bell rang I had finally arrived at our classroom.

"Great! I made it!" I said then I hurriedly went to my classroom and seated at my chair.

"Min Kyun!" A voice called out to me and a girl hugged me.

"Rim-shi!" I said and hugged Rim back.

"Why are you late again?" Rim said as she stopped from hugging me. By the way this is Chae Rim. My only best friend at our school. I don't have any other friends than her because they said they find me weird but its not true I just don't mind them.

"Eheh,you know." I said.

"Oh you overslept again right?" Rim said.

"You're right." I answered.

"Aigoo,you never really change,it's been years had passed but you didn't even change. Well let's put that aside now,I'm just glad we're classmates again! And our idol at school is also our classmate you know?" Rim said with excitement.

"I know,but you're in love with Jeon Jungkook right?" I asked.

"I know that,I'm not gonna change him. I only idolized Kim Taehyung." She said.

"Class 2-A,please come at the ceremony now,we've been waiting for you." Then a voice rang out through the speaker of our classroom.

"Right we still need to go. Let's go now?" I asked Rim.

"Yup." She said and I stood up then we started walking for the ceremony.

******

After the ceremony,all the students including us got back from our own classrooms. As we got back to our own classrooms. Many students are happy that they have the same classroom with their friends,some are quiet,and some are noisy.

"*sigh*. I think I will still have the same college life like when I was in 1st year." Min Kyun said planting her head on her desk.

"Don't worry that's not gonna happen this year. You know new year,new life and new dear?" Rim said.

"Ugh,you're still a love maniac after all. Lucky you you're so friendly to others not me. They really think I'm weird." Min Kyun said then planted her face again.

"Aigoo,that's not true." Rim said reassuring her.

Then the door slid and open a seong sang-nim entered.

"Okay class. I'm you're new seong sang-nim my name is Kim Shin Min. I'll be your English,Math and Music teacher. So nice to meet you all." Mrs. Kim said and bowed. "So can you all please raise your hand and say I'm   here as I call out your name one by one arasseo?" Their seong sang-nim said.

"Arasseo seong sang-nim." The students answered then the seong sang-nim started calling them one by one.

"Chae Rim?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I'm here!" Rim said cheerfully.

"Woah,still energetic until now." Min Kyun said in amazed envious tone.

"He he." Rim said rubbing her head.

"Still we need to change seats next week I wish we're still close to each other." Min Kyun said.

"Yeah,I wish too." Rim answered.

"Shin Min Kyun?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I-I'm here." Min Kyun said shyly.

"Eh,I got a student who have the same name of me. Shin Min,too bad Shin is your surname." Mrs. Kim said.

"Y-yes." Min Kyun said shyly.

"Wait Shin? Don't tell me your eomma is Shin Rachel?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Ah y-yes how did you know Mrs.Kim?" Min Kyun asked with a shy tone.

"Well I was her classmate and best friend when I got college before. So how is she doing today?" Mrs.Kim asked cheerfully.

"Uhm,she is all right,she's still healthy and p-pretty." Min Kyun responded shyly.

"Hahaha,its that so,you're just like your eomma. Then let's talk later again when lunch came. We eat lunch together later okay?"Mrs. Kim said.

"O-okay M-Mrs. Kim." Min Kyun responded shyly again.

"Okay moving to the next one." Mrs. Kim continued.

"Wow! You got a recognition of a person now Min Kyun! And it's even our seong sang-nim!" Rim whispered to Min Kyun.

"Yeah." Min Kyun whispered back with a smile.

"As I had said New year new life and new dear. So keep it up,we don't know but maybe someone might fall for you." Rim said teasing at the end.

"Aish stop it just listen." Min Kyun complained.

"Arasseo." Rim said.

"Now we have finished your attendance. Let me introduce you some student who is quite popular at school. Students come in." Mrs. Kim said then two boys came in from the door and they really are familiar that made the girls squealed like crazy.

"Kyaah!!!!" The girls squealed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Taehyung/Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all."

To be continued.

Hello readers,this story is made by JeonSaehyun-unnie,I only just claimed it from her. And unnie sorry if this chapter is not still connected at the story you are expecting but don't be disappointed cause I will try harder at the next chapters so look forward to it. And sorry if I have some wrong grammars and spellings. Just tell me if there some.