Long Lost Love

You're in the chair at  the tattoo shop. You see a familiar face in he window walking by."Hey man can i take a break?" you ask politely at the tattoo artist. " sure" he replies. You quickly rush out of the chair and go out side. " S-Seike?" you yell.  He turns around "_____? Is that you?" Seike asks squinting his eyes. You giggle. " well it seems you've gotten alot more piercings since the last time we saw each other." you say covering your mouth. seike knods. "It seems youve gotten tattoos.thought you where afraid of tattoos?" he asks interested. "well i was but then i sucked it up and got one. a-" "and now you want more." seike interrupts you. seike's eyes start to look up and down on you. "I must say________you sure have gotten even more beautiful." he finishes. you quickly cover your face while blushing. seike walks up to you , hugs you tight then removes your hands. "You really shouldn't hide that face my dear." he smiles. "I really should get back to getting my tattoo finished." you say while smiling. you gently pull away and walk away. "Oh! ______ I like how your getting my bands symbol on your arm." he laughs as he walks away.  "seike?" you say as you run up to him stopping him from walking away. you look deeply into his eyes then give him a hug. "I've missed your madness." he gently kisses your head " I've missed your insanity." you pull away, reach into your bag grabbing a pen and paper. "here is my number." you hand seike the peace of paper, kiss him quickly on the cheek and walk back into the shop. after your tattoo is done. You get into your car. the phone starts to ring."hello? yes this is ______. oh hey seike! sure. see you then."  you start your car with a smile and drive to your apartment. 

you enter your bedroom and look through your closet. you pull out  your black tank top and your black spiked leather jacket along with your pants . you lay then on your bed then go into the bathroom to do your makeup. when your done you get back into your car and drive to the park where seike told you to meet him. you begin to walk around the park and you here " ______!" you turn around. " hey Seike." you say excitedly. "hey ___ i need to tell you something." seike says as he takes your hand and guids you to a bench. " sit down." he says. you both sit. he rests his hand on your knee. "_______, my a=band is preforming all around japan. I have to go back for a while."  You look down, a tears start to build up in your eyes. " i have to go " you say trying to hold back the tears. you begin to walk away when you drop  to the floor and burry your face in your hands sobbing your eyes out. Seike quickly walks over. he hugs you."____ please dont cry please. it will only be for a year." he says as hes about cry from the sight you you sobbing. you pick your head up and look at him with running mascara " Seike, I let you walk away once and i completly lost you I-I cant lose you again." seike wipes off the smeared makup off your face then look into your eyes with his stiking eyes. " _____ what made you think you lost me?" he asks. " you back to Japan and i talked to you for 4 years so i thought you never loved me or at least stopped." you reply. "Are you crazy? me stop loving you? the women whos mind matches my insanity. the girl you im incredibly mad for. the one who gets how my mind works." he finishes. he rests his finger under your chin then tilts your head up gently. "i will not stop loving you my dear." he says with a smile. you look at his pierced lips then quickly back at his beautiful eyes. (you do this about 10 times) " i love your innsanity" he says as he kisses you passionatly.