The New Team: Part One

A few years passed and the Young Justice has lost team mates and gained new ones as well.
Aqualad is an under cover spy for the team to find out who the light is. Dick Grayson was the first Robin and  is now known as Nightwing and the new leader of the young justice league. We have found and brought back kid flash back to the real world. He was caught in the same time force that his uncle (Barry Allen) aka Flash had experienced. Most of the old team members are still here but as our squad leaders, trainers, and mentors. Today we are going to meet the new members. The new members names are Orion aka Nightwatcher, Jenna aka Shadow Runner, Rose aka Night Bird. Jenna and Rose are the daughters of Nightwing and Starfire leader of the Teen Titans. They both have their dads acrobatic skills and their moms powers, but their eyes are like their dad. Orion has been in an orphanage since he was 2 but he only remembers his dad being an acrobat and having a blue bird symbol just like the one on his jacket. And his mom having green eyes all green. But that's all he remembers. Dash aka me (Austin) and my sister Luna Dash aka Ava are the son and daughter of Kid Flash and Artemis. Tigeress aka Nicole and Arrow aka Steve are the son and daughter of Red Arrow and former villain and member of the justice league Cheshire.

*A/N: Next chapter will come out soon*