00>forbidden love

-
January 12,2016:3 year anniversary

-
There stood Nina Hernandez and Shawn Peter Raul Mendes they were about to kiss once they were an inch away from each other they heard the door open and that's when someone grasped their hand around Nina's arm,that's when Shawn realized it was Nina's dad lets just say Nina's dad isn't a big fan of Shawn when it comes to him and Nina going out or doing anything,her dad is so overprotective of her (which isn't a bad thing it's his little girl) there was a staring contest going on between me and Nina's Father,I'm deeply in love with her but her father doesn't understand that.

"Nina,inside,right now"

"Yes,father," sighed Nina

Shawn looked at Nina before she went in and that's when Nina blew him a kiss and a smile appeared on Shawn's face but then later turned into a sigh.shawn kept repeating this question in his head "why does our love have to be forbidden?" He was so deeply and madly in love with her and he knew Nina felt the same exact way.Shawn knew that Nina's  father didn't like him,but what he didn't know was that Nina's father feared was that his daughters heart  will get broken it already has not by Shawn but by her father all of the awful things that happened in the past,but Nina is still his little girl and baby and it was impossible for him to let her go.

Nina turned around quickly "please dad, just let me talk to him,even if it's for a minute.he means a lot to me just please that's all I ask of you is just to please let me talk to him". Nina bit down on her lip,almost as if to stop her tears from pouring down on her face."I love him". She said in a whisper.

Those words were like a knife to Mr.Hernandez's heart "No" he said with much anger and rage in his eyes and voice."Go inside right now".

Tears began to fall down from Nina's eyes.she turned around and ran inside the house  to find her mom and when she did,she ran into her Mom's arms and cried.

It hurt Shawn's heart so much to see his precious baby Nina Hernandez's so unhappy.he loved her so much and the fact that her dad didn't allow us being together,haunted him every single day.Shawn tried so much to make Nina's dad like him and prayed every night at 11:11 to have Nina's fathers blessing but it was no use.

Nina's father turned towards Shawn and gave him a deadly glare "it's been 3 years or whatever but now its time that this shit ends alright and now stay away from my daughter got it now leave".

"But sir I'm in love with her!" Cried Shawn."yes it's been 3 years we've been keeping it a secret but now all I ask is for your permission,please!"

"That is something you will never receive from me".Mr.Hernandez slammed the door shut but then Shawn got an idea of texting Nina so they can sneak out and not care what so ever with that Shawn got into the car and drove up the block to he'll be out of Nina's father reach.

"Mom I'm going to go out with Shawn come back" Nina says with kissing her mom on the cheek and her dad passed her and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the door but before she could her father stopped her and asked her where she was going "I'm going over to Angie's I'm not gonna stay here in this freaking house if I can't be happy" she said while closing the door as she quickly walked over to Shawn's jeep "we'll find a way to get on his good side I promise Nina" Shawn said while kissing his girlfriend of 3 years on the lips before speeding off

-
(Let me know what you think and this story will be written in third person) bye