memories

there is blaster fire everywhere and the sound of sabers crashing.this time vader brought the best troopers there was and they can actually aim and hit. the 501st legion. the crew was fighting with all they had and kat,with her dual yellow saber,was going against vader. it was impossible to get away home free right now, and now it was time kat made the hardest decision in her life. "guys you need to go!!! leave now!!!" kat shouted over blaster fire. "kat we're not going to leave you!we need-""would you rather the whole crew die?! spectre 6 you need to go, go and don't come back for me! get outta here! now!" she interrupted ezra with a look that clearly meant she was entirely serious. ezra gave her one last solemn look before the crew retreated back to the ship.

as they flew off the firing stopped. kat turned off her saber and the troopers rushed over and put her in cuffs then took her saber.

(three years later)

the sun was setting yet again and of course she was there. kat was glad she could see color because the time of sunset was truly beautiful. the amazing mixture of peach and crimson decending to pink to light purple and the beautiful night coming soon with clouds of pink to grey and the sky soon to be jeweled with stars and moon. after the sun set she ran across the tree tops to the nightclub hosting a party and everyone of right age were invited to celebrate the fall of the empire. it was crazy.

A/N) 

sorry this is so short i am just having writers block if any of you  know how to do a party/nightclub description pls help me and i have also started school and i need to keep my grades up this year or im gonna be kicked out of drama and taken out of school im SOOOOOO terribly sorry i havent updated anything in forever i just have no ideas pls forgive me