Part 1 ~ Have you learned your lesson?

**A/Ns**

This was a requested/prompt fic and it'll be a two-shot. 
Here is p
rompt 1 (summarized): Kagami has a crush on Kise. Kise is oblivious until Kuroko points it out. Aomine is also oblivious of it. Kise teases Kagami because of his crush on him and Aomine gets hella jealous and decides to punish his bby. *thumbs up* seems fine? great, then enjoy x)

Kise was gorgeous. Everybody could easily reach such conclusion by seeing the blond once. Everybody less Kagami. The first time he had seen Kise, even though he was a man, he had thought that the blond was quite good looking of course, but it had been just that. No more and no less. Yet, lately Kagami was seeing Kise in a totally different way. He didn't know what had happened nor why it had happened, but suddenly one day Kise began to look different to him; more pretty... more gorgeous... definitely sexier. Kise looked irresistible in his eyes. And that seemed to be a great problem to him, as he couldn't focus on the current match he and Aomine were having against Kise and Kuroko. Truth to be told Kagami couldn't focus on anything whenever the model was around. If he tried to focus, Kise would always steal Kagami's full attention. The redhead's eyes would automatically follow the blond's figure anywhere he went, stalking his every move. But, putting that aside, right now it would be really good if he could focus on the amicable match, since his team was losing really greatly and he was well aware that it was his fault. Who seemed to dislike that a lot was obviously Aomine, who would glare at him darkly every once in a while. Kagami was sure that if glares could kill, he'd be dead by now.

"Kurokocchi and I are reaaaally good." Kise said teasingly in order to provoke their opponents. Aomine stopped his intents at killing Kagami with his intensely dark glares and stared at the blond pissed off at his bold statement. Kise smirked at his reaction, and that only annoyed Aomine even more. He would be punished for this later, but he couldn't care less about it; on the contrary, he was hoping for it.

Kagami, nonetheless, remained quiet with the ball in hands and looking intently at it as if it was the most interesting thing ever. Truth to be told Kagami was thinking hard about how to control that stubborn will of his of following Kise with his eyes. However, an enraged Aomine soon brought him back to the real world.

"Kagami, you bastard, what the hell are you doing?" The irritated blue haired male grasped the ball with his large hands, and took it away from the redhead's hands rudely, letting him know how strong his discontentment was.

Kagami couldn't really say anything as nobody knew of his crush on the blond model. And of course he wasn't really thinking of telling it to anybody. So, even thought he would like to justify himself to Aomine and have him, perhaps, understanding him, Kagami knew that that wouldn't happen.

"So? Aren't you going to say anything? Why have you been playing as if you were a ballerina? Are you up for ballet now?"

Kagami clenched his teeth in order to restrain the sudden growing will to punch Aomine right then and there. The blue haired teen was a damn jerk as usual, Kagami should be prepared for this kind of bullying after the way he had played, but he wasn't one to bear this kind of things unless he couldn't really do anything, like now.

Kise, on the other hand, observed the fight for a while, when suddenly Kuroko's voice said behind him, "See what I told you?"

The blond stared at his friend seriously, understanding the meaning behind his question, as his mind recalled Kuroko's surprising revelation from three days ago at the café they had met to plan this mini match.

"Kagami-kun has a crush on you." Those had been the words Kuroko had suddenly told him after Kise commented with him about Kagami's strange behavior in the café.