1: The Time I Almost Met Death

72 Hours ago...

What people say it's true.

Your life can change within milliseconds; even a blink of an eye is to long. When that change comes, you won't even know what hit you, until the damage is done. Life is precious, but everyone takes it for granted. I did too. Until I realized that death is inevitable. It comes when you least expect it too.

It was during class, when I texted my friend to meet me by my car so that we could go and grab some lunch before the next set of classes started.

*BRRINNG*

I packed my notebooks, and made my way out of class into the busy hall ways. Our University was a comfortable and cozy place. It wasn't like the big ones, where you have a class of 100 students and you don't even know a single one.

Reaching my car, I saw her immediately. Brooke was a simple, but classy kind of girl. Currently, she swore an off-the-shoulder pink blouse, with jet black jeans, and basic Nike sport shoes. Although her hair is in the messiest bun ever seen.

"Bad hair day?" I questioned once I reached her. I pressed the unlock button on the keys, opening my door to get inside.

Brooke scrunched up her face, "More like Sean couldn't get enough of the lips. He ruined my perfectly semi-curled hair." She paused for a moment and then sheepishly said, "well not that I'm complaining."

I couldn't help, but let out a laugh. Sean and Brooke have been dating for almost 4 years now, and their relationship is something that I worship mine to be like.

That is when I have one, but I don't, and probably won't ever. No one wants a simple girl, with normal black hair, and no dressing sense.

Thanks to the sperm and egg I came out of, I have some assets. Average breasts, average ass, and a very flat stomach.

One thing I appreciate, is that no matter how much I eat, I still have a rocking stomach to look forward too thanks to the infinite soccer practices I had in High School. From that, I learned to maintain my body through daily intense exercise.

Making my way out of the school's parking lot, I take a left to get onto the main road that head the our town most loved cafe, 'Cafe Chocolate'.

Brooke reached for the stereo and turned the volume louder as The Weekend blasted through the speakers.

'I can't feeel myy face when I'm with YOU, because I - "

I groaned out loud, "Brooke, you have a horrible signing voice, please stop."

"No can do sweetheart!" She exclaimed as she continued her singing.

After a few more seconds, once we stopped on a red light, I turned the volume down all the way and faced her.