1. Romans 3:23

a/n jeez i know i already have 3 on-going stories right now but i had this in my drafts for a long time and i just wanted to publish it and experiment finally

[kim namjoon]

my butt was falling asleep on these hard wooden benches and i felt suffocated by this collared shirt and neck tie, but this was the ritual every sunday morning.

"before we end mass for today, i would like to invite my daughter, who has been away volunteering in vietnam for the past year, to the podium." the pastor stepped down and a teenage girl went up.

i was almost half asleep, but the girl caught my interest when i saw her.

"hello everyone, i'm moon minsun, and like my father said, i have just come back from spending a year in vietnam. with the rest of the church group, we visited different villages and helped build houses, water systems, and buildings that they can use for worship. when we arrived we discovered that they held their masses outside because they had nowhere else to do it. even when it was raining so hard, the people gathered around to hold their ceremonies and i was so moved by their passion for the lord that i wanted to do more to help them."

i kind of zoned out in the middle of her story, but then all of a sudden, mom is nudging me in the ribs to pay attention.

"if you would like to know more about volunteering, feel free to see me after mass. thank you." she bowed her head a bit and smiled as the people clapped for her.

i slip my phone out and i see a text from yoongi: that girl tho 👅💦

i held in a laugh otherwise, yoongi's thirsty ass would've gotten me in trouble.

the pastor went up to the podium again and the choir started singing "glory to god in the highest." mom placed her hand on my back, which was her way of telling me to sing along. the song was pretty repetitive, so i just sang with them and the procession walked out of the church.

we were walking out of aisle when dad places his hand around my shoulder "joon, you should join the church youth group. it'd be a nice way for you to get closer to god."

"you already made me join the church basketball team last summer. don't you think that's enough?"

him and mom both gave me death glares, but i was quickly whisked away by yoongi and taehyung.

"good afternoon mr. and mrs. kim." they said in unison.

"good afternoon, boys."

"we were going to talk to the pastor's daughter about volunteering, wanna come?" taehyung just had to ask me that in front of my parents.

"go ahead, have fun namjoon." mom shoo'ed me off while taehyung and yoongi's parents came over to socialize with them.

"i'm not interested in volunteering." i scowled.

"but we wanna talk to that girl." yoongi explained.

we saw her standing outside of the church, passing out fliers to the people leaving. i was surprised that she was even hotter up close.

"hi, are you guys interested in joining our youth group? it's ages 13 and up, and we'd always love to have new members."

"that sounds awesome. i'm taehyung." taehyung made the first move and they both shook hands.

yoongi tried to act cool and gave her a laxed smile. "i'm yoongi."

she smiled and shook his hand too.

we made eye contact and i noticed the smile she gave me looked different than the ones she gave the other guys. "i'm namjoon."

"it's so nice to meet all of you." she shook my hand. "i'm minsun, and i know you might think that joining our youth group would be pretty boring, but i can assure you it's so much fun and it's such a great feeling knowing that you are doing god's work."

"you're right. i feel it...on a spiritual level." taehyung was obviously trying to suck up to her.

yoongi and i rolled our eyes, but minsun seemed to find it funny. "so taehyung, yoongi, and namjoon, right? i'll remember you guys." she handed each of us a flier and said goodbye when her dad was calling her over to talk to some people.

while the guys were busy talking about minsun, i watched her as she left. she looked over her shoulder, and i gave her a wink just to test if i would fluster the church girl. her lips parted and she turned around quickly before walking over to her dad.

"who knew pastor moon could help conceive such a hot daughter." yoongi commented as he watched the girl walk away.

"you guys aren't seriously thinking about joining the youth group because of her, are you?" i questioned.

the two gave each other a look and then both nodded their heads. "i mean, if you don't want to join, that's fine. more chance for yoongi and i to get her."

"yeah, i doubt the church girl would have a threesome. especially with you guys."

+
started October 30, 2016

i rly rly rly like namjoon and i rly wanted to write another book about him TT i hope this turns out well