Symbolic Needs ~ T

A world where your soul-mate's symbol is somewhere on the others body.
Where whatever you write on your arm will appear on the others.

~

Kageyama woke up to a ticklish feeling on his left arm

Good Morning :D

A smile played on his lips. He traced the messy writing with his finger. Kegeyama grabbed a pen from his bed side table and wrote back.

Good Morning

Satisfied with that he went to his bathroom and stared at the small symbol of a sun on the side of his neck. He smiled and traced his fingers over the now fading 'Good-Morning :D' wondering for what felt for the hundredth time who his soul mate was.

Every time either of them tried to ask or write there name/ genders the ink would instantly disappear.
So neither of them knew what there names are, how old they are, what school they go to. Not even the gender of the other.
Though Kageyama was 88% sure that his soul-mate was a girl.
12% sure that they where a boy.

Kageyama wetted the facecloth with cold water and pressed it to his face.
He looked up at the mirror again, running a hand threw his hair, noting for later that he needed a trim. Slowly he got ready for the day.
He didn't need to hurry because it was Saturday.

Kageyama looked at the clock on his wall; 8:07AM
He grumbled to himself. He really did enjoy 'talking' to his soul-mate but sometimes they could be a pain.
They would wake him up early on weekends, start 'talking' at the worst moments.

But the worst of it was when they made him blush in public.
Because everyone knows Kageyama never blushes.
Everyone always gives him weird looks.

Kageyama felt the ticklish feeling again. He looked at his arm expecting a sweet note from his sole-mate only to find a messy written sentence.

H E L P C A N T M O V E

Kageyama ran to his bed side table for the pen. Only to find it had fallen and rolled under the bed.
Cursing as he crawled on his stomach to get it. Cutting his hand on the underside of the bed.
He felt the tickle on his arms again, this time a bit neater.

im scared

Kageyama wasn't sure his heart could handle this.
He reached his pen and quickly side out from under the bed earning another scratch on his back. Ignoring the pain, he scribbled a quick message.

WHAT HAPPENED
WHERE ARE YOU

Not really thinking straight Tobio kept scribbling down things.
Realizing now that this is probably panicking them, he wrote.

Don't be afraid
I'm on my way, just tell me where you are

Kageyama waited for about five minutes and wrote again

Hello???

Thankfully this time it only took a minute for them to reply

It won't let me tell you where I am... I'm scared

Kageyama let out a cry of frustration. He had no one to go to right now. His parents where long gone, the team where all probably at practice already..
That is all except for, Hinata.
Kageyama ran and got his phone and quickly dialed Hinatas number.
It took 6 tries for him to answer.

"Hinata?"

Silence

"Hinata??"

There was rustling in the background

"Kageyama??" A small voice squeaked

"Hinata, my soul-mate is in trouble and I need you help looking for them"

Hinata not really processing what Kageyama just said, "Kageyam-a, I'm scared"

"Why?"

"I've fallen"

"What?"

"My legs"

"What's wrong worth them?"

"They won't move"

Kageyama heard quiet sniffles.

"Hinata, I'll be right there"

He kept the call going so hinata wouldn't feel like he left him. Wait shouldn't Hinatas parents be home? His about his sister?

Kageyama threw on some pants and ran down the stairs, tripping on the last step. His hand still bleeding from earlier left a bloody hand on the railing.
He kept the phone pressed against his ear and a pen in his pocket.
Two people who needed him.
He wasn't sure where one was, and wasn't sure when he could get to them.

Hinata was closest (he's assuming) so he would be his first priority. He grabbed the pen and started writing on his arm.

Hang in there, I'm counting on you to be there when I arrive

A small voice at the back of his head nagged at him
If you arrive.

Kageyama made it to Hinata's house the fastest he's ran.
The door was unlocked. He heard a thump threw the phone as well the other side of the door

"Hinata?!? Answer me!! hinATa? DUMBASS COME ON!!! ANSWER ME!!"

He burst threw the door to find hinata passed out on the rug. With a phone and a pen beside him.

Kageyama put his head to Hinata's chest to listen for a heart beat.

Ba-dum
Ba-dum

He checked his breathing.

Steady.

Then he is what he probably should have done at first. He called 911.

Then he put shioyo's head in his lap and stocked his hair trying not to panic.
There was not blood.
His heart seemed fine.
He was breathing.

Kageyama did a quick scan for bruises,checking for any clues to see if he hit something.
Then his eyes lanes on Hinata's wrist.
It was covered in fading letters.
The only ones he could make out where.

Don't be afraid