I Love You(Sexual Content)

"Jenna come on your gonna be late for school"I hear my mom yell towards my way.Im 17 and still being commanded like a 12 year old.Its my first day of  11th grade and im not popular so im not looking forward."Bye mom,see ya later"!I ride a torn up pick up my dad left before he ditched us.About an hour later i arrive to the gates of Hell...school.Im what you would call a nobody.Popular kids always bump into me and not saying a word.Why are they staring at me I think but when i turn i see who they are starring at.Blake,the most popular person in school.With his perfect smile,kissable lips,muscular,and hair that is just right for him.I try to not pay any attention.I finally got through four periods when the populars girls Glenn,Barb,and June come over to my locker."Hey Jenna,isnt it?Well i was just wondering who does your hair"?Glenn said in her snottey voice."I..i..dont kn..know where",i manage to sputter out."It looks like a monkey cut your hair"!Barb started busting out laughing.June pushed me to the ground making me drop the next three periods."NERD"!!!I just wipe the single tear on my face and picked my glasses up.Someone was coming,i dont know who because my glasses were cracked.They started to help me pick up my books.Then I heard a voice."That damn chick needs to stop bullying".I froze in shock.It was Blake."umm....ahh..hi...it was ..my fau..fault". I finally said.He gave me my books and i hurried to my next class.
When I got home:

"Hi honey,how was your first day of school"?my mom said"It was fine i made all 100s on our quizes",i said slowly knowing that people think i am a nerd."that is splendid"!"Jenna i need to talk to you.I have to go to a bussiness trip in England.I need you to stay with my friend Olivia,dont worry she has very nice young man.Oh whats his name Bob....Blake....BLAKE thats his name a 17 year old young man.OMG!!!!!NONONONONO Not Blake."Mom i cannot go there!!Blake is popular and i am not"!"YOU ARE GOING NO AND IF OR BUTS"!!next day i wear contacts.Blake comes to my and slams me against the lockers."I hear your gonna be at my house for a few months,maybe we can get to know eachother",he says in his husky voice."Ummmmm...yeah",i say too shocked to look at him.he started laughing.Gosh his laugh is sexy too.The rest of the day went by fast.When i got home my mom was already gone leaving nothing behind,not even a note.So i pack my suitcase,and went to Olivias house.I know where she lives because my mom txt me the address.When i arrive Blake is waiting outside for me.carrying all six full bags of my stuff he led me to my new room."Its right by my room so if you get lonely ill be in here"he smirked."th..thank y.....you",WHY DO I KEEP STUTTERING!!!"Why are you so shy ,were you WORSE when you had your first kiss"?he asked looking at me curoiously."Ive never had a first kiss",I try to say calmly.When i said tht he looked down knowing i was embaressed.then set my bags down gently and went into his room.I finally got done packing dinner was done."Dinners ready Jenna",i hear on the way down to the dining area.Yummmmmm,homemade pizza,choclate milkshakes,and french fries(so wat if i dip my french fries in milkshakes).I eat my food slowley because i see Blake chowing down like he hadnt eaten in ages."BLAKE!!!DO NOT EAT LIKE THAT WHEN WE HAVE GUESTS"!Olivia yelled."well shes gonna stay for a year so it doesnt matter",he murmured.OH MY GOSH!A WHOLE YEAR,NO NO NO!"Its fine Mrs.Olivia",i say without being too uncomfortable."See l told you mom this sweetheart dosent care",he says.My cheeks are burning really bad,Im blushing and i know it.Wow this guy is something.